This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Flyers
Aurora didn't seem to care about the carpet and he relaxed. She was fun to be around. Not like the other girls, not as a target for him to nail though she was attractive. More like a sister.

And he'd learned something. He could tell when she was holding the power. But she couldn't. That was useful. If you knew a guy has holding a weapon out in the open but he couldn't see that you had one under the table, well....that gave you the drop. You could shoot first. Course, this advantage only applied to women and he wasn't much for shooting women. Not that he wouldn't do it, he supposed, if it came down to it. Just that it would take a lot for him to even consider it. I guess everyone has a cherry to pop.

He frowned. she was hiding from people, and not just the guy on the phone. "If you want a place to stay I know of a few hidey holes made for just such an occasion."
He waved his hand at the room. "Way better than this."
Then he smiled as he glanced at the carpet. "And no douche bag has thoughtlessly ruined the floor."
Well, blood had been on those floors from time to time, but their clean up crews were pretty good.

He stood. "Come on. I'll show you."
Aurora grinned at the self-insult. It was amusing. She wasn't exactly sure she was ready to pick up and move again. Though if things went badly with her mystery man she might have to ditch her phone now too. She sighed. Why was it so hard to see him? Why did he instill such paranoia in her? Tomorrow would be too soon, and yet it was still far enough away she could bug out at any time. He had seemed relieved that she called.

Sebastian was offering up new places to live and she was worrying over this man. She smiled. "Sure why not."
He got up and offered his arm all gentle man like. Aurora grinned and took his proffered arm. She glanced back at Pyotr, "You might as well come along too. Unless you've other plans."

Aurora's hand felt the silky clothe of Sebastian's coat and smiled. He was pretty high class for a thug. Reformed maybe? Or maybe just a rich thug. For some reason his implied profession didn't bother her, almost made her feel safe. And he was cute on top of it all. Well worth the risk.

Aurora grabbed her coat, "Lead the way."
Bas offered her a place to stay and then offered her an arm. She offered to invite Pyotr along, and he thought about it. He wished he could stick around, but he had to meet with Charlie today and then Michelle. The training would help him blow off steam. He was feeling a little anxious about Michelle.

"I better get going."
Pyotr looked at Bas with a grin. "Charlie won't be happy with me if I skip out today."
He turned back to Aurora. "Thank you so much for your hospitality."

He offered her his contact information, grabbed his coat and held open the door for the other two. "See you guys tomorrow at the Kremlin. I'll be there."

He shook hands with Bas and Aurora and bid them both farewell.

Edited by Pyotr Grigory, Nov 19 2014, 02:05 PM.