This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

In A Cabin In the Woods
Aurora sipped at her water for a while thinking about the possibilities. She got lost in her thoughts. And was rudely brought out of them when a knock sounded on the front door. She blushed and quickly tried to hide it before she opened the door. Diego stood outside wearing a wool designer jacket over a dark blue ribbed sweater. She smiled as she looked him over, the black jeans fit perfectly she had to reign in a blush for where her eyes fell. She looked up at him biting her bottom lip and smiled. "Hi there. I'm ready when you are."

Diego's brown eyes were warm and inviting. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss but it sent shivers through her body all the same. It held promises that made Aurora blush. "I am glad. Can I help you with your things?"
He didn't wait for her answer to take her bags and carry them to his vehicle, a stylish muscular black SUV with chrome everything. The back silently swung open by itself and she could see only one bag for him. Once the back was shut firmly he opened the door for her, exposing the plush tanned leather seats. He extended a hand to help her into the vehicle which she took gratefully. After closing the door, he walked around to get in. The interior was filled with a myriad of scents, the leather, some kind of subtle cologne that he had been wearing which Aurora had fallen in love with the day she'd met him, and something undefinable. It smelled masculine, though.

Aurora glanced at the door to make sure it was unlocked, most cars were automatic, click of a button, not like when her grandparents were kids. She'd been forced to watch old school movies with her mother that depicted the romance of the era. Diego got in and started the SUV with a push of the button and Aurora smiled, "So where are we going? or is it a surprise?"
She wasn't big on surprises, it was a family trait, surprises in their line of work could be deadly. But she didn't expect any surprise he could throw at her would be life or death.

He looked at her with a hint of a smile. "A small surprise perhaps."
He drove on for a moment. "My family has a cabin on Lake Pleshcheyevo. It's only two hours from here."
The smile grew. "Obviously it's not warm enough for a swim."
He chuckled. "I had the misfortune to fall off the pier as a child once in December. The water was so cold I couldn't breath. My father had to pull me out. But perhaps we could take out the boat. Or at the very least, enjoy the view and the cozy atmosphere. The kitchen is well stocked, including the finest Beluga caviar, white wines and beers. A warm fire, good food, beautiful music. Does that please you?"

She smiled happily, she didn't care about much, but she adored a cabin in the woods. It was her favorite place in the world. Granted the memories were now tarnished with the death of her parents, and her annoyance at Nox. The past year or more when they'd spent there with them getting along by the bare skin of their teeth. She pushed away the bad memories. "It sounds lovely, I've always loved cabins. It will be nice getting away from everyone."
She grinned at him, "I'm sure we can find something to do."

He didn't look at her but his smile remained. "Yes,"
he said quietly.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-18-2015, 09:02 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 03-19-2015, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-19-2015, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-24-2015, 04:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-25-2015, 01:19 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-26-2015, 11:38 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-27-2015, 12:41 PM