This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Solutions
Emily followed suit and dropped a few bills on the counter for her drink and included a generous tip. His explanation for why they should go to his room made sense to her, but also made her blush slightly. She didn't remember the last time her face had been so red for so long.

Nox put his arm around her shoulder and Emily thought about how only a week ago the gesture would have made her cringe. Instead, it almost felt comforting. Instinctively, her arm wrapped around his waist as they headed back to her room. She almost removed it, wondering if she should do it, but after moving it for a moment, she put it back. She had missed holding and being held.

Thomas had booked her room, and with her wealth, he must have assumed she would want a suite. She would have been happy with a normal room, but what was done was done. She opened the door with her key card and the pair entered.

They entered into the living area. A kitchen sat on one side with a fridge and island. A sofa and a few chairs sat in front of a table and the television. The door to the bedroom was open and the space was clean. For a suite, it was modest, reflecting the idea of a ski lodge, but compared to the other rooms, it was roomy and impressive.

Nox whistled, "Damn! Get to see how the other side lives!"

Emily smiled at that, but didn't say anything. She led Nox to the sofa, and then moved towards the fridge. "Would you like a drink?"

Nox followed and sat down. "Water is fine."

Emily pulled out two glasses and a couple bottles of water. She poured the water into glasses and with a command of "Cold"
she frosted the glasses as she had with Nox's bottle.

Emily walked back to the sofa and handed Nox one of the glasses. "Thanks."
Nox said with a grin.

Emily sat down next to him and crossed her legs on the sofa. She took a sip and sat the glass down on a coaster on the table. "You're welcome."
She smiled brightly and it made her green eyes sparkle. "You have more to say?"
Emily got straight to business.

((With Nox))

Edited by Emily Shale, Mar 13 2015, 03:22 PM.
She seemed unsure about putting her arm around him. Nox squeezed her shoulder quickly in comfort when she put it back around him. Was so good to have a girl under his arm, he had truly missed it, maybe providing the means to Aria and Lucas hooking up finally was a good thing for him. Though he was sure the euphoria would wear off quickly considering he never actually stuck with one girl. He should probably stop while he's ahead on this one.

Once they reached her room Nox was surprised and he almost asked who she was, he really didn't care, but money was money was money and she apparently had a lot of it. She was probably the reason that fucking PI was following him around. That was a day in hell.

She led him to the couch and offered him a drink. He almost said the bottle is fine, dishes he hated doing, Aria too, so boring a job so they rarely used any. Bottles of water being kept in the fridge were the best thing. But she pour the glass and commanded it to freeze he grinned at the thought.Alignment

Emily sat down on the couch next to him and he smiled taking the glass from her and setting it down on the coaster as her example showed. He hated the little things, but it was best to stay with his game and be polite about everything. Once started it was hard to fall out of it.

He sat forward and put his elbows on his knees and clasped his hands in front of him before he looked back at her with a grin. "You know you don't have to tell it want to do. Just make the pattern and it'll happen all on it's own accord. My sister and I used to have to be in physical contact in order to even touch the power. Ever since the plane though we don't have to. The whole forgetting we have to do that I guess. It's all mental. But to your question."

He paused and took a drink of water before returning to his position, hands clasped and looking back at her with a grin. "My sister and I were fighting. I reached for her hand, my power came to me and I wove a weave I've woven a million times. It's meant to enhance your voice, make it louder. I was angry. But the moment I finished the weave it kinda went crazy. Like the altitude messed with it. It expanded in a way I didn't know. Punched a hole in the plane. I was seated or buckled in yelling at my sister hunched over in the window seat. Voom I'm gone. That's all I can tell you. It was my fault, but I don't know why it did what it did. Needless to say I won't be doing that again."

Nox turned his gaze on to the table and the frosted glass of water. He just admitted to someone other than Aria that he'd killed a handful of people. He hadn't felt any better tell her than he had sending the money. It was his secret and now he had told someone else. And now he worried, he worried that the Atharim would find out what he was. Someone on the outside knew he was capable of killing someone, even accidentally. It weighed on his soul.

Nox sat back against the couch and hung his head back with a sigh, his wallet beeped and he sat back up and got it out of his wallet. He smiled at the results Aria had found. He spoke out loud to himself. "Good."
. He put the wallet back in his pocket and looked at Emily. "Duckling, I'm sorry your parents got caught in my mess."
He really did feel bad about it, he hoped she could hear it in his voice, talking to girls for real was so much harder now since meeting Aria who could see through everything he said.

Edited by Nox, Mar 13 2015, 03:51 PM.
Emily shrugged when Nox talked about the power. She knew she didn't have to say the words to do it, but it still didn't work. She was hoping to work with Ayden about it. She didn't comment on it though as Nox continued on to talk about her parents.

She could he was being honest and could also tell that he felt bad about it. It didn't stop the pain in her chest from manifesting. It hurt thinking about her parents last moments. It hurt knowing that the man responsible was right in front of her.

He didn't do it on purpose.
her parents voices reminded her.

Regardless, she could feel the tears starting to build up. She wiped her eyes. "It's okay Nox. It was an accident. I forgive you, and I won't tell anyone."

She was still sad and wanted to be comforted. It was strange, the only person in the room was the one responsible for her pain. She had forgiven and she had meant it, but she had been alone for so much of her grieving.

She rested her head on Nox's shoulder and wiped her eyes again. The tears didn't last long, but they needed to come out. It was only a moment and then she brought her head back up and looked at Nox.

"Thanks - for being honest and telling me."
She smiled then, feeling a little more free from the burden. The knowledge had helped, although she still hurt a bit.

She was unsure of what else to say, but her inner self was prodding her to continue talking. Emily took a drink of her water. "You know the grin suits you better than the frown."

Edited by Emily Shale, Mar 14 2015, 03:38 PM.
Nox felt slightly better when she verbally forgave him, but it was the fact that she put her head on his shoulder that brought Nox around to his first intentions. But it was what she said at the end that made him smile, truly smile.

He put his hand to her chin and lifted it slightly before he leaned in and kissed her tentatively. Emily tensed a bit, but returned the kiss after a moment as if she were unsure. Nox took the fact that she was kissing him back as indication he could at least move forward and he pressed his mouth to hers with eager abandon. But he was ready to back off at any moment, he wasn't going to make her do anything and she seemed very unsure of herself, the blushing the tense. He wasn't that guy.

Nox turned and pulled her into his lap. He put his forehead against hers and whispered with bated breathe, "You can stop this at any time."
He kissed her again with more heat and more passion than either attempt before.

She pushed him back, and met his eyes. "Slowly please."
There was some fear in her gaze, but slowly she slid her hands from his shoulders around his neck and kissed him.

Nox grinned "As you wish."
He pulled her against him kissed her lips softly before he kissed the line of her chin to one of his favorite spots on a woman's neck just below the ear, he licked and kissed and nipped softly at the spot. One hand straying from its position on her hips to the small of her back underneath the light blue shirt was wearing. His fingers moving lightly across the skin above her jeans and blow the fabric of the bra she wore underneath.

Patience was not one of his virtues, but for a pretty girl he'd be slow and gentle and cater to her every whim. All she had to do was ask. Nox would treat her like a queen.

[[with Emily]]

Edited by Nox, Mar 16 2015, 10:47 AM.
Emily tensed as Nox lifted her chin and kissed her. Despite having dealt with Bryce, the memories returned, but now she actually wanted this. She kissed him back, but her muscles were stiff and she was shaking slightly. He upped the intensity of the kiss and the images became more vivid.

Nox pulled her into his lap and leaned in close until their foreheads touched. You can stop this at any time."
The words made something click in Emily's mind. He had given her power - power that she hadn't felt that night with Bryce - and with that power the images began to fade.

As he began to kiss her with passion, the images intensified again. No no no...too fast...
Emily thought as her breathing quickened. She momentarily forgot the power Nox had given her and when she remembered, she pushed him back by the shoulders. "Slowly please."

"As you wish"
When Nox said it, the images faded more, and she began to relax as he kissed her again, beginning to nip and lick at the spot on her neck below her ear. She moved her head to allow him easier access to the spot.

Emily was beginning to get lost in the moment, but was unsure of what to do. As Nox started working his hands up the back of her shirt, she shivered. She followed his lead and moved her hands back down his chest and underneath his shirt. She lifted his shirt with her hands and Nox caught the idea and stopped long enough for her to remove it.

With the momentary break, Emily slid off his lap and onto her feet. She took Nox's hands and pulled slightly instructing him to stand. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him, moving down his neck to his chest. Emily pulled away, sliding her hands to the front of his waistband. She grabbed and began to pull him towards the bedroom by his jeans. The fear had been replaced with intense desire.

She led him to the bed and maneuvered Nox to sit down. She pushed him back, making him lay down before straddling him and removing her own shirt. Leaning down, she kissed his chest again and then moved to kiss his lips. She used her hands to direct his to her waist and then was unsure of what to do next. She had never let anyone get this far before.
She went from shy and unsure to something else entirely. Nox let her pull his shirt over his head, her fingers sending shivers up his sides. She had taken his invitation to be in control seriously, he grinned at her as she stood up following his instructions.

Nox was sure she was going to finish disrobing him right there when her hands went to his waist band instead she tugged on them and lead him away from the couch to the other room. He only had a moment to catch his bearings and see the room before she had him sitting on the bed, all his attention back on her.

Emily pushed him backwards and he went back with ease, letting her sit on top of him and removing her shirt. He watched with intensity grinning up at her. His hands on her waist and she was kissing him again.

Nox let his hands roam over her body, cupping each breast, moving along her sides, over the flat of her stomach to the button on her jeans. He kissed her with heat as he unfastened the button and pulled the pieces apart. His fingers trailing softly along the edge of the newly revealed skin back up to her sides, and around her back. He sat up, pushing her backward as ran his tongue and lips along the soft tender skin of her breast to her neck and wrapped his arms around her and unfastened the clasps on her bra. He kissed her ear lobe the took it gently in his mouth and teased. "Are you sure you want to continue?"

She whispered "Yes"
in his ear.

He grinned against her ear, "All you have to do is tell me to stop."
then kissed her neck before kissing her again. Nox easily stood up with her in his arms and sat her down so he could finish undressing both of them. He moved with precision and delicacy.

Every moment practice. He was careful in every way, there would be no accidents, he would do his best not to scare her. He made sure she was satisfied before taking his own. Breathless he pulled her close to him and held her until they both drifted.
Nox's hand's never stopped moving and she shivered at the touch. Her inner self was going insane with all of this and after everything - her parents, the business, and the issues she had dealt with - she needed a release from everything.

Emily allowed Nox to undo her pants as well as remove the rest of her clothing. Lost in the moment, she didn't care that she was naked in front of a man for the first time. Nox whisper in her ear, asking her if she wanted to continue and when she told him yes, he reminded her that he could tell her to stop.

He was delicate and careful, and when they finished, he pulled her close. She was smiling now, and had really enjoyed it. They didn't speak, instead they drifted off. Emily fell asleep and for the first time in awhile, sleep didn't come with difficulty.
Nox woke with Emily's head lying on his chest. He took a shallow breath so as not to disturb her. He lay there for several minutes recollecting where his things were. It was one reason why he preferred to finish the undressing process. There was no telling where things would fly if she did them. Not that spontaneity was a problem for him. But it made leaving harder.

Nox ran his hand over her shoulder to see if she was awake, but her bare movements indicated she was not. He moved her with ease to the pillow nearby. As with most things in the bedroom it was practiced. The first several times hadn't gone so well.

Nox grabbed everything from the bedroom and pulled on his boxers before walking into the suite. He shut the bedroom door softly behind him before flipping on the light in the suite area to look for his shirt she'd pulled from him. It lay haphazardly over the back of the couch. He grinned at the memory and pulled on his clothes.

He checked his pockets for his wallet and his room key before leaving, would be real hell having to explain either loss to anyone. Nox was thankful his room key had the room number on it or he'd have had to call Aria at early o'clock in the morning. Not that she wasn't awake anyway, she was worse than him when it came to sleep.

Nox slipped into his room and into the shower before he would hit the sack for another few hours of sleep.
Emily awoke the next morning still naked, but instead of the heat of another body, she felt the fabric of the blanket against her skin. She felt a pain in her chest. She knew he was going to leave. She knew it wouldn't turn into anything, but it still hurt a lot.

She stood up and looked in the suite. Not a sign remained of Nox's arrival or departure. She shook her head. She wasn't angry - not at Nox anyways. He had given her plenty of opportunities to stop, but she had let it continue. She gave into her desires instead of thinking. Emily was angry and ashamed of herself, and she felt dirty.

She went into the bathroom and turned on the cold water in the shower before stepping in. She didn't shower, instead she huddled in the corner, hugging her knees to her chest. The water cascaded over her like cold icicles, but she barely felt the cold as she buried her head in her knees and began to sob.

Emily felt used and dirty. The water didn't wash away the shame. She remembered when her roommate did the collegiate "walk of shame." Emily was too ashamed to even leave her room, so she just huddled in the cold shower thinking to herself.

Can't let them in...if they don't come in then it won't hurt.

Emily shivered and her teeth started to chatter from the cold. She absentmindedly added some hot water to the shower to warm up.

Can't let them in...if they don't come in then it won't hurt.

The words repeated in her head until she spoke them aloud. "Can't let them in...if they don't come in then it won't hurt."