This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Teen With 'Superhuman Strength' Spits Blood At Firefighters During Drug-Fueled Party: Police
Title: Teen With 'Superhuman Strength' Spits Blood At Firefighters During Drug-Fueled Party: Police

The Huffington Post | By Sebastian Murdock
Posted: 10/03/2013 2:20 pm EDT | Updated: 10/03/2013 3:19 pm EDT

A wild drug-fueled party in California got even crazier when two teenagers allegedly spit blood at firefighters who showed up to help a guest who had reportedly suffered a seizure.

Emergency crews responded to a Mill Valley, Calif., home early Sunday after receiving a report that a teen had experienced a seizure while on LSD, according to KTVU.

When they arrived, paramedics and firefighters were blocked from entering the home by a 16-year-old boy allegedly covered in blood. Police told KTVU that the teen refused to let responders inside the home, displaying "superhuman strength" while resisting emergency crew efforts to open a gate.

"It's interesting that both firefighters and a deputy both described this individual as having superhuman strength," Marin County Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Doug Pittman told the station. "This is something we used to see years ago with the use of PCP. We don't see that very much anymore."

Authorities told the station that the responders called for backup once the 16-year-old and his 18-year-old girlfriend began spitting blood into the faces of firefighters.

Officers from five neighboring cities showed up to calm the scene. When emergency workers were finally able to get inside to assist the seizing teen, they discovered eight other partygoers allegedly covered in blood.

Inside, deputies said they found what appeared to be marijuana, heroin, cocaine, and a designer drug similar to ecstasy, according to The San Francisco Appeal.

Deputies determined the blood had come from self-inflicted injuries of the blood-spitting 16-year-old.

The two spitting teens, along with another 18-year-old male, were all charged with resisting arrest, being under the influence and assaulting emergency workers. All three were taken to a nearby hospital to let the drugs wear off before being booked into either Marin County Jail or juvenile hall.

A 16-year-old girl whose family owned the house was also charged with a misdemeanor under the county's Social Host Accountability Ordinance, according to SFist.

An investigation is ongoing, and authorities say other charges may be added.

Published by The Huffington Post, 10/03/2013. U.S.A (real article])

Encrypted Message

((To understand read me))

Hopefully this works. I'm looking for someone to integrate a wallet and a government issue set of goggles. Pay isn't great to start with, but if it turns out great you can have all the credit and the patents etc. As well as sell it to another bidder. My uses are private and I don't care what ya'll do wit it later.
pose.

Comments are: OPEN

Edited by Aria, Nov 12 2013, 02:48 PM.
Comment: Anonymous (4:07 PM CST)

I wanna know what they were on

Encrypted Message

Hacking government systems is illegal. *smart ass grin*

Comment: Anonymous (8:07 PM CST)

Totally staged!

"Encrypted Message"

If it were legal I wouldn't be asking the lot of you now would I?

I'd have hired some software engineer who could do it for double the price and still mess it up.

I'm looking for someone with an open mind, someone who can keep secrets and someone who is up to the challenge I will present them.