This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Nicholas Trano is the new Harry Potter: claims to be a wizard.
Nicholas Trano is the new Harry Potter: claims to be a wizard.

<small>
Betty C. Chi
Frisco, TX
Reporter, All Generations' News
www.All-Gen.com

</small>

Did the Vulpesnet warlord hit his head while he was abroad? This reporter thinks so.

Recently, the American journalist, Nicholas Trano, was embedded in the Custody Press Corps and served in the shadow of the Ascendancy of the Central Custody of Dominion for almost two weeks. I say almost - because frankly - he didn't stay for the full tour. Something about a flesh wound? Eh, I kid, Mister Trano, don't shine your wizard wand my way.

After a brief recovery in the United States following his brief entrapment on the ground in Jeddah in which he was extracted by CCD special forces, he returned to the spotlight with [flash]bang!

<table>
<tr><td>
+++ Rolling clip of Nicholas pacing the camera, looking around him, and mushrooms of fire bloom to his left and right. +++

</td></tr>
<tr><td>Caption: "I'm totally sane, yeh see?"
</td></tr>
</table>

You'll recall that shortly after Operation Jeddah, Legion Premiere released harrowing videos of their soldiers' last stand against the rebels - the defense that allowed civilians and VIP's - like Mister Trano - a chance to fly to safer skies. You'll notice Mister Trano offered no thanks for the efforts that saved his life. Such minions are beneath him, likely. The only thing on his mind - surprise surprise - was his sole-sided arch-rival, Nikolai Brandon. This relationship also seems to be one sided. We begin to wonder if Mister Trano harbors some undisclosed feelings for Brandon. Those blue eyes call to you?

So it seems the new hot trick involves wand waving. Well, men on the lower tiers of power usually pay special attention to their wands. So I guess nothing's new.

But really, Nicholas. Did you hit your head? We're worried about you.

<small>Downloads to date: 10,398,201...2....3....4</small>

Comments: OPEN