This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

It's a Date
Elyse smiled at Nox for both his comment on a shower and his comment about tempting him. She really smiled when he said he wanted to see her again.

"Go shower,"
she said. Nox smelled like sex, and to her nose it was very intense. Long enough, and she might be tempted for a third go.

Elyse sat up, not worrying about covering herself. She didn't care if Nox saw her naked. Her eyes wandered over Nox's naked body, admiring that he was in good shape.

"I would love to go dancing on Friday,"
she said. "But I hope to see you again before then."
she said with a wry grin.
Nox grinned as she checked him out. He always like a girl's lingering eye. "Friday is a date then. I'll pick you up. As for before that we'll have to play it by ear, Duckling. I have errands to run today. I don't know when Aria will be free and we've a few things to take care of. With this announcement shit has hit the fan I'm sure we'll both be busy cleaning up the mess."
Nox didn't want to think about the witch hunt that was going to happen. Everyone was going to be wondering who was Atharim, who was a god, and both were two very dangerous things to be contemplating.

Nox turned on his heel and he could feel Elyse's eyes on his back side. He smiled to himself as he shut the bathroom door behind him. He washed quickly not really wanting to linger too long. Temptation had been too great. But he really needed to get going. And he was certain Elyse probably had things to do to.

Nox dried off and pulled his jeans and boxers on and pulled the button up shirt over his damp skin. It wasn't exactly what he'd prefer to wear, but he'd change once he got back to the hotel. He hoped to meet Manix today or tomorrow and get things straightened out with Aria. This was one major mess and Aria keeps getting sucked into the middle of it. Her alliance with the Ascendancy better pay off.

Nox opened the bathroom door and started buttoning up this shirt. He wished for a clean t-shirt underneath but this would have to do. "What are your plans for the day?"
Elyse smiled as he left. It was a great view. As he got into the shower, she got dressed in a pair of panties and a tank top. She would shower as soon as Nox left.

Although she was sad she might not see him until Friday, she understood. At the very least he should be able to text her. But at least she would see him again. Nox was her boyfriend, and it was still surreal.

Elyse was famished, and she went back to the table where the breakfast Nox made her waited. It was cold by now, but had likely been cold when she had woken up. It didn't matter, she ate it anyway with ravenous hunger. Nox had taken a lot out of her. She finished before Nox called out to her.

"I have some errands to run. I'm still new to Moscow, so still have some things I need for the apartment. Should get some more food too. Mostly personal stuff. With all the craziness, I might try to stay in as much as possible."
Nox finished the last of the buttons as he stepped out of Elyse's room with a grin. She was wearing next to nothing. He had expected her to continue to tempt him with her body with no clothes on. But this was even better. His mouth watered at the sight of her. He licked his lips and tried to push past thoughts of sex. There was more than enough time to get his fill. Nox took a deep breath and nodded. "Sadly I can't join you. My lot's already thrown in with Aria. And Aria needs my support and for me to run her errands she can't do right now."

Nox moved towards Elyse then picked her up and sat her on the counter standing between her legs. He could get use to this - the feel of her in his arms, the way she smelled. He kissed her softly then let his lips trail across her check to her jawline and finally to her ear. He licked and sucked at her ear lobe for a little while moaning softly in her ear. "I'm gonna miss you."

Nox smiled against her neck and whispered. "While you are out, you might want to buy a box of condoms. We might need more than I can carry in my back pocket."
He lifted his face to hers to see her reaction.

Edited by Nox, Aug 15 2016, 02:38 PM.
Elyse smiled at Nox when he came out of the room. Nox looked at her with hungry eyes. Elyse hadn't intended to continue tempting him at this point, but she could see why she was.

Elyse felt a slight pang of jealousy at the mention of Aria, despite knowing that there was nothing between the other two hunters. She kept herself calm though. She understood.

All those thoughts left as Nox picked her up and put her on the counter. As he kissed her she smiled, opening her neck to him as he kissed his way to her ear.

"I'm going to miss you too,"
she said, smiling.

Elyse giggled at the suggested addition to her shopping list. "I'll get a large box. We're going to need it."
she smiled and then wrapped him in a hug. "I know you have to go, but I wish you didn't. We may not be able to see each other until Friday, but will you call? Text? I'm going to miss you."
Nox grinned at her comment about the amount she'd buy. He was definitely going to have his work cut out for him.

She was getting overwhelming tho the need to see him gabbed at him but he tried not to let it show throwing on a playful grin. "I'll call you tonight."
It was the first time he'd ever said it to a girl. And also the first time he meant it. "I really need to go Duckling."
He leaned down and kissed her gently. He wanted to make it last and memorable but not sloppy and wet. It was a promise for later.
Elyse smile at him and his gentle kiss. She had had a great day even though she had almost died once. And now a boyfriend.

"I look forward to it."
she said. Be safe."

Nox kissed her. "Always."

They said their goodbyes and Nox left. Elyse remained where he had left her for a moment. She hadn't expected this change, especially this soon in moving.

She stood and worked her way to the shower. She did have some errands to run today. She would have to be careful around the city today.