This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

It's a Date
Elyse awoke with a smile on her face. One that quickly faded as she felt around for Nox’s body. He wasn’t there. She frowned, hoping tears wouldn’t come. She was able to hold them back. She got out of bed and changed into more comfortable clothes, a pair of shorts and a tank top. Nox had given in to his fear. He had left.

A sound caught her attention - barely audible. She likely could only hear it because of her wolf senses. She went slowly towards the living room. She doubted anyone would break into her place, but she was cautious anyways. With her stealth skills she could likely go back and get her firearm if necessary.

What Elyse saw made her smile. Nox was in the living room doing yoga stretches. Nox didn’t see her enter, and she watched for awhile admiring his body as he stretched. He looked good and was flexible, and for a moment she was really disappointed that Nox had a promise to keep. Elyse leaned on the couch and watched for a little longer.

”Nox,”
she said after a moment. ”Is everything alright?”
People didn’t usually do stretches at 3:00 AM, so she just wanted to make sure. He had been apprehensive after all.
Nox jumped out of his skin with the sound of his name. He glanced back at Elyse with a smile to hide his racing heart only to see much more skin than he had earlier.

Nox flopped back and stared at her upside down standing over him. Oh, Duckling, what are you doing to me?
it was a rhetorical question. He smiled up at her. "I though we agreed clothes on."
He grinned playfully as he gracefully pulled him self up into a handstand. His shrtt slide down his chest and pooled around his neck before he settled back down on his feet facing her. His grin was wide. Turnabout was fair play.

"I had a nightmare. No point in trying to sleep afterwards. So I came out to start my day. I'm sorry I left. I didn't want to wake you. "
Elyse smiled at his comment about her change of clothes. In her defense, she thought he had left and it’s why she changed. It was also why she had neglected to do so before bed. Then he did a handstand and Elyse was given a wonderful view of Nox’s bare chest. She reflexively chewed her bottom lip for a second before she realized she was doing it.

A nightmare. Nox had nightmares. She wondered what it was about, but wouldn’t push although she would offer her support. Elyse took him into a hug. ”No reason to be sorry. You kept your promise.”
she smiled and planted a kiss on his lips.

Elyse then rested her head against his chest. ”I’m really glad you stayed.”
she hugged him tighter.
"Me too.
. Nox held her close and smiled down at her against his chest. He took her shoulders and pushed her away slightly so he could lift her up into his arms. He held her close. His hands gentle on her ass as he kissed her.

He smiled against her lips and chuckled softly. "I think I'm going to have to break one promise, "
he grinned. "Though technically there was wining and dining involved. If that's alright with you?

She looked into his eyes. "It won't scare you away?"

"it scares the hell out of me. But I won't run away. I'm here now. I can be here after. I'm not afraid of after. I've never done after."
Nox kissed her gently. "I don't just want sex.

"I don't either,"
she said, her breathing quickening. "I want more than that."
She kissed him, opening her mouth slightly and running her hand up and down his side. "I'm okay with this happening if you can handle it."

Nox grinned against her lips and thought oh I'll handle this. He pushed the kiss deeper, tongue and teeth grazing skin. He carried Elyse into her room . He only kicked one foreign object on his way before laid her down on the bed. He pulled his shirt off over his head and laid down next to her and pulled her small frame on top of his pulling her against him as tight as he could.

They were definitely in for a good morning.

Nox came down slowly He felt the blood return to his body and was disappointed when Elyse rolled off him to her back. Though he tried not to show it.

Nox removed the used condom and deposited it on the floor before turning on to his side and pulled her against him. He buried his face against the side of her neck and kissed softly. He wasn't much of a snuggler on his own. But he'd promised to stay. He intended to keep that one.

Nox kissed the side of her neck again and bit playfully. "Thank you."
Elyse smiled at him, snuggling in as close as she could. She liked the feel of his warm body against hers. "Thank you too,"
she said smiling. "For last night too."

She turned on her side and faced him, looking into his eyes. She kissed him gently, but slowly, and place a hand on his cheek.

"Thank you for staying."
she said. "I want this to happen. You and me."

Edited by Elyse, Aug 11 2016, 11:27 AM.
Nox could feel heat rushing over his skin. He was glad it was still well before dawn and only the lights from outside shone in the window. His eyes were cast down. His breathing was still irregular from their prior activity, he hoped she didn't notice the nervous quality to it. He wanted to hide against her but she'd turned to face him he bit back the growl that tried to escape his lips as she moved.

He knew he was keeping her in suspense. Making things worse by drawing it out. Nox picked up his hand and pulled her on top of him as he laid back. He enjoyed the warmth of her body against his. The feel of her skin on his, her breath against his neck and cheek while she waited for him to say something - anything.

Nox turned his head towards the pillow and whispered. "I'll try."
He'd try to stay faithful. He'd try to be what - a boyfriend? He had no fucking idea how to do that. But he knew one thing...

He turned to look back up to the golden eyes that shined in the darkness at him and he smiled. "But we won't hunt together. So it's hunting with me or sex with me. I can't do both."
He grinned playfully up at her.
Elyse giggled as he pulled her on top of him. He turned his head and told her that he'd try. It was the turned head that let her know he was nervous about this.

His second statement surprised her, but was understandable. If they were together, hunting together could cause a distraction and make things more difficult. She smiled at his little joke.

"I understand."
she said. " I don't just want sex though."
She paused, searching for the words to say. "I want to be your..."
she hesitated, not sure she wanted to say girlfriend because it might scare him. "wolf."
she said with a smile and kissed him on the forehead.
Nox grinned at the comment - his wolf. Of the two words the word his scared him the most. "Why do you want to be mine? You don't even know me."

She ran her hand through his hair sending shivers through his body. "Because you are easy to talk to, because I've felt a connection with you that I've not felt with anyone in a long time. Because...you're special."

Nox laughed. "Ha! I'm not special."
He seemed to be saying that a lot. Just because he had some super-human magical power did not make him special. Nox rolled them over pulling Elyse's hands up above her head with his own and pinned her to the mattress. "I'm not the kinda guy who usually does this. The last girl I slept with I walked out after she fell asleep. Her so-called friend bitch slapped me because I hurt her. I like you."
He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. He pulled away and smiled down at her "a lot."
he whispered. "But I'm a jerk most of the time. You sure you want to be mine? I don't want to hurt you."

Elyse gasped as he pinned her, more out of surprise than fear. Nox didn't think he was special. She thought there was more to him than he realized, and she wished he could see it. He said he was a jerk most of the time. He might be, but he hadn't treated her as such. He had been polite and kind.

And he liked her. He admitted it to her several times. She smiled at him and kissed him gently. "You haven't left. You could have, but you haven't. You've treated me with kindness and respect, and you've been honest."
she smiled and struggled a bit playfully in her bonds. "I still want to be yours. I don't think you will hurt me, because you don't want to."
Nox grinned down at her struggles against his hands. He still felt like hiding as she paid him compliments so he kissed her neck and bit softly against the tender skin. Nox whispered against the wet skin, "I will do my best not to disappoint you, my little wolf."

Nox moved his lips against her jawline up to her lips and kissed her softly.He pulled away and smiled down at her. "I'm hungry."
He rolled away from her and off the bed with a grin as he stretched. "I'm gonna go make breakfast."
His stomach rumbled right on cue. It was still probably not even 4am yet, but this was his normal routine, his body wanted food.