This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
I got sick too.

~.~'
The Eye of the Khylsty
I'm surprised no one has pulled out flame throwers yet lol.

Feel better Vale!
I am sorry so many have been feeling sick. I hope you all feel better.
I'll be back soon. Been busy working and my Siamese twin also known as Jon Little Bird is gone with his job for now, too.
While I am still ungodly busy, I have finished moving and have internet access at my new house so I am back and able to post.
Glad to have you back.
I am traveling for the rest of this week for work. And what with the impending move to the new house, I am spread pretty thin. I am really trying to post! I swear! *sadpout for Evie-mun*
Haha no worries Asc! This is a tough time of year, so don't feel any pressure to post! (Also, I don't think that the website is working on my phone because I didn't see this at all.)
*handkiss*

Unfortunately, I am traveling again this week for work. Then I will be moving into the new house, then it's Christmas time. I thankfully will have about 1.5 week off around then. I hope to post long before then, though!
Figured I'd better post before I forget.... From Dec 21 to Jan 2 I will not likely be in chat much. I will be around as I will have internet, but I'll be doing the family thing for those two weeks and not on my computer as much and I don't know how well my phone will work.