This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)
Elyse finished her first night. The excitement filled her as she left to go backstage and clean up before going home. After a time, she had found it hard to block out the smell of lust in the room. And knowing that she had caused many to smell that way was intoxicating.

Many of the performers took time to congratulate her on her first night. Anna even gave her a hug, telling her what a wonderful job she did. Emotions flooded Elyse. For the first time in a long time, she had felt like herself. She didn’t have to hide, and she headed to the shower with a smile on her face.

Still, she was aroused and started off the shower a little colder. When it didn’t temper her feelings she put it to a more tolerable temperature. This reaction was unexpected, but one she would have to learn to deal with. Elyse could take care of that when she got home. Still she hoped Mae would stop by.

The night ended with a fervor. It always did. The night was long but Mae wasn't tired yet. Elyse had done a great job for her first night and it was a busy one.

Mae let Elyse shower while she removed her costume and changed in to her regular clothes. It wasn't nearly as revealing as what she'd been wearing, but it wasn't hiding much either. The dark tank top and a mini skirt. Her lovers always enjoyed a good show, even if they had never been to the club to watch her preform.

The water was still running when Mae was finished so she stopped inside the showers and spoke above the water cascading down Elyse's body. "You did really well tonight. Seems that you got your money's worth out of the entertainment as well." The emotions radiating form Elyse weren't unusual. Most of the new girls felt something akin to that. The new men too, thought they were rare

Mae waited for Elyse to finish showering before she continued. Her thoughts strayed to other things they could be doing together. "You once expressed you wanted more from this and I said I didn't date clients. You are no longer a client. And there can be more. But there are things you need to know first. I am in a committed relationship. The three of us have an open relationship. We have guidelines. I'm not saying there isn't more we can have than just a casual fling, we are always open to more. But I wanted you to be aware of things before we got any further in whatever we build from here on out. And if you are okay with all of that. I could help you with those blooming desires you uncovered tonight."
Elyse smiled at Mae's compliment and was surprised to see her still there when she finished. Not that Elyse minded that Mae had been there. She wasn't ashamed of her body, but in her current mood, well, it made Elyse wish Mae had joined in.

Elyse's heart began to thump in her chest as Mae began speaking, but Elyse had to say the words surprised her. It wasn't something she had known, but at the same time, it didn't bother her.

"Polyamory," Elyse said, as she began to dry off.

Elyse's hormones begged for her to just say yes, but Elyse knew she couldn't - not just yet. It wouldn't be fair to Mae or her lovers if Elyse didn't take to the time to understand what would be involved. Still she found herself interested. She hadn't thought much about having relationships with multiple people, but there was something about it that excited her.

"I'm interested in pursuing more," she said after a moment's pause. "But I should understand what you are saying completely. The last thing I want to do is create any sort of trouble between us and your partners. So to clarify - if you and I become an item, will I also be an item with your other partners or would we have our separate thing. I'm open to a polyamorous relationship, but they should be involved in this decision too. Elyse paused, her desires trying to force their way to the front. She took a deep breath "Sorry - lots of...hormones tonight as I'm sure you can understand." she laughed. "I'd also like to know your guidelines. I'm also open to a more casual relationship - but definitely want that defined beforehand."

Mae smiled and held out her hands for Elyse. "Not necessarily. We can have relationships with others outside the group they just aren't allowed to come home without vetting. Our home is our sacred space. When the time comes you'd come home and meet Galina and Aubrey and if you like them and they like you we can talk more. But in the beginning it will just be you and I."

"I can feel your emotions. I understand more than you know."
Elyse took Mae's hand's and interlaced her fingers with her. "Can feel my emotions? Like how I smell them. A gift, but can also be overwhelming."

Elyse closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Elyse could smell that Mae wanted this too. "I can understand that, and your ability stays with me."Elyse stepped a little closer. "I want this. I really do."

And suddenly, Elyse realized that she was still not dressed and laughed. "I'm way less dressed than you are! How about we continue this discussion in a more intimate location?" She reached up and gave Mae a kiss.

Mae nodded her head in agreement at Elyse statement about their gifts. She added. "The club knows. We are family here. There are no secrets. At least not between most of us. Oriena has many, but she's our boss she's entitled. It's easier to hide when we all know what to cover. You are just one of the many 'freaks' we have on show." Mae used air quotes around the word freaks for which nearly everyone here had some some sort of ability or something to hide.

Elyse talked about going someplace quieter, but the club was not a place for this to start. Mae let the kiss linger until hands began to wander and she chuckled and pulled away. "Get dressed. The club is not the place for our first experience together. And unlike your ex-boyfriend I do not have dalliances in the workplace." Not that Nox and Raffe were ever inappropriate when it was club hours, but they worked and lived in the same place and things got bad.

Mae pressed a kiss to Elyse's cheek and smacked her on the ass with a wet smack making it sound harder than it had been. "I'll meet you outside in the alley. You can go out the front if you want to change your mind."

Mae walked through the club and went out the side entrance and leaned against the wall. She could let her gift wander but the Red Light District was not the place to expand upon without intent, not unless she wanted to feel the raging hormones that soared around hours like this.
Elyse smiled and laughed as Mae slapped her on the ass, feeling happier than she had in awhile. The word "freaks" didn't bother her. In a way it was true, and she was proud of it. The shame she had felt from being raised in an Atharim family at her gift was gone, replaced with pride and joy that she was a somewhat unique individual. And now she was loved. It wasn't a romantic love (and she hoped that Mae and her would evolve into that), but her work friends were becoming a family - after only a short time.

Elyse went to the locker room and got dressed, moving quickly. Some part of her was worried that Mae wouldn't be there when she got to the alley. Elyse knew she wouldn't take that long, but as excited as she was, there were natural nerves to getting intimate with someone. In a way she was bearing herself to Mae more than she had when she revealed her wolfishness. It was then Elyse was glad she had moved out of Ricky and Marta's place - although she still checked in with them from time to time. After dressing and saying goodbye to some of the other entertainers, Elyse went to the alley where she found Mae waiting.

Elyse didn't wait, hormones were raging. She wrapped the other girl in a hug and kissed her lips. "I know your place is sacred, so I won't ask to go there. My place or did you have somewhere else in mind."

While Mae waited for Elyse she texted her partners she'd not be home, and not to worry, she was safe. Galinda sent back a response with a reminder she expected details when they next saw each other. Aubrey just gave her a thumbs up. He was probably off with his boyfriend. They were on again in their on again off again relationship. Todd never really accepting Aubrey's total commitment to Galinda and herself. But he was trying this time, which was a start.

Elyse was quick to exit the club and wrapped Mae up in her arms with a kiss. It was almost too much to break apart, once outside the club Mae was ready for this to happen. A client, a colleague and now outside the walls of Kallisti she could be more.

"There are any number of sleezy motels we could crash, but if you don't mind me seeing your place so soon into this, that works for me. Is it close?" She said as she pulled Elyse close against her body and pressed her lips and teeth to the woman's neck. "I'm not sure how long I can wait?" Mae licked the spot she had marked to cool the slight pain. She hadn't left any lasting impression. It was best to keep the body free of other people's advances while selling sex to the masses. It was her one rule, and she'd abide by it with Elyse as well. Neither could be seen as unavailable.