This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Lucky Getaway
An odd question, but Nox was more than happy to talk about what he did to someone who didn't know. It's not like he had all that many people to talk to this about anyway. Aria knew all too well what they did, what it was like, there was no need for words.

Nox looked ahead of them to see if there were any close ears, he could probably block sound from traveling far from them, but that required touching the power and just the thought of doing so was exhausting.

Nox leaned forward pushing the hood of his back. He put his elbows on his knees and hung his hand in front of him and turned to look at Lucas with a grin. "It's the hard and thankless but the best thing in the world."
Nox shrugged, "Except for the killing people."

Nox sighed and leaned back in his chair as the train started moving again and stared off in the distance. "Hunting is like nothing you'll ever do in life. Even if you hunt animals, it's not the same. The thrill the safari hunters get for hunting large game, it's that and ten times stronger. They aren't innocent creatures. They kill most of the time to survive like big game, except their prey isn't other animals, it's humans. Even before the power I loved a good hunt, now it's extraordinary. Knowing you are saving humanity helps too. And that's the sole purpose of our existence."

Nox grinned, "I'd take you one day, but Aria would kill me."
He turned back to Lucas, "There is nothing like it. My friend seemed to enjoy it enough that he went and found his booty call girl afterward."
Nox laughed silently to himself, the lady in red ...

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-08-2015, 06:41 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-11-2015, 03:17 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-11-2015, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-14-2015, 04:37 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-15-2015, 07:51 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-21-2015, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-21-2015, 03:17 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-22-2015, 11:37 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-22-2015, 12:27 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-26-2015, 02:55 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-26-2015, 03:44 PM