This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Counseling
Alex was surprised when he claimed to be the vigilante known as the wolfman. It was one thing to know about someone's past but to have someone admit to being one was something Alex wasn't sure how to handle. She was a cop and a doctor, and there were two completely different things running through her head.

But he had come her for help. Unless it became a problem she'd keep his secret. The golden eyes were rather a shock. She'd heard of wolf men before, but they were scary tales of men who ate flesh, walked on all fours and were pretty much not human. This man was only wolf in terms of his eyes, and then his emotions made sense. The instinct and the human nature fighting and warring with one another.

Alex smiled. "We all have our little mysteries and secrets."

Alex thought about it, she wasn't sure she could help him. But if he learned control maybe that would be good. "I don't know if I can help you control yourself, but you need to come to terms with what you are, remove the guilt you feel and deal with what's going on in front of you instead of hiding in the bottle."

"AA meetings are a good first step. I will listen to your problems. I can't do much more than listen and maybe offer suggestions. But my biggest suggestion is for you to find others like you and learn from them. Going it alone will make things harder. If you are anything like a wolf, you'll thrive in a pack. The lone wolf only works so far."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-05-2015, 01:22 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-05-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-06-2015, 12:47 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-06-2015, 01:35 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-07-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-07-2015, 01:28 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-08-2015, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-08-2015, 04:45 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-08-2015, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-08-2015, 05:11 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-09-2015, 02:27 PM