This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Choices
They were brutal. And she found it delicious. Ori saw no reason to interfere, and she watched the destruction with a wicked gleam. The violence burned hot in her blood, awakened something long dormant that squeezed tight in her chest and pulsed in time to the light streaming her veins. It didn't matter if she had caused it. She revelled anyway, until the fires burned low and they collapsed panting on the floor. Low laughter hummed in her throat. Relegation to a prize rankled an annoyance that never quite surfaced beyond narrowed eyes, because she was too busy calculating the best way to use the situation to her advantage.

Ori laughed low at Nox's parting words, but the look in her eye was sharp. He was mistaken as to her role, but she saw no reason for correction. Such docile acceptance of an insult was not a good thing. Her smile was poison sweet. "Enjoy your hand tonight, Nox."
She blew a kiss to follow him out, her smile turning razor-edged.

She tolerated Giovanni's arm about her shoulder afterwards. Unsolicited possession irritated her, as did the endearment - which she supposed was why he used it. But neither did she move away. The bar was completely empty now, but at least one of those who'd fled would have alerted the police, which meant devils were on their way. "Because I wanted proof of what I thought you were."
She smiled up under pitch dark lashes, because he'd completely danced to her tune in confirmation of that one. She'd played him, whether he wished to play her games or not, and he hadn't exactly been unwilling. Despite his cute threats to the contrary.

He'd told her not to play games. Not to tease him. She continued to do both with careless abandon, brushing off his earlier warning; daring him to act on his words. He could try to kill her. He would fail. Though it wasn't an enemy she desired, the result would still be the same, and she would still get what she wanted. So he could either work with her or against her. She shifted to stand in front of him, hands braced on the wall either side of his waist. Her hips hovered close. "We run. We hide. Cower. Hunted, like vermin."
Her grin glinted bright with the promise of mayhem. She used his own word: hunted. Suspected he would be amenable to her suggestion. "I'm done with being prey."
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]
She wanted proof of what he was. Giovanni had provided that. He had the powers of a god. He was a god. She shifted seductively in front of him, hips moving close to him, hands on the wall close to his waist. The entire situation buzzed through his head - killing Luciano, meeting Oriena, Nox being a prick, Nox being mildly amusing, the fight, Nox being a prick again, and this. It was her words as well as her stance that brought the lust back. That combined with the destroyed room - the thought of the people fleeing in fear at the power he had wielded and at the fear they had felt at a impending battle between gods. All of it awakened a primal desire in him. A primal need.

The gleam in her eyes released Caos even farther. Ordine's whimper disappeared entirely and Caos seemed to fill his senses. Her eyes offered the promise of anarchy and echoed what Giovanni felt. Caos echoed Giovanni's own words as he spoke them.

"You're right - they hunt us. They hunt because they fear what we are. They know we're superior to them."

He put his hand around her back and pulled her closer to him. As he did he spun her around, pushing her to the wall. He wasn't too gentle. "I'm done being prey too. Gods aren't prey. The hunters,"
he emphasized the word with irritation. "can serve or burn."
With that he brought his lips to hers again, his arms drawing her closer.
She had him. She could see it in the glint of his eyes as he looked down at her and processed all she had said. Her own reflection smirked back from the surface of his irises, beckoning him to the conclusion she did not think he needed much encouragement to make. He was already hunted, hunted in a way that Oriena had so far avoided directly, but that Cara had feared desperately. He had nothing to lose. And he was a god. Superior to all of it.

There was victory in her expression, sparking hot and easily inflamed, when he turned on her. Her shoulder blades met with the wall roughly, jarring pain, but she was laughing huskily when he kissed her, revelling in the new alliance and the ferocity of its birth. The primal pulled her under, the thrill of an ardent stranger. She could taste how much he wanted her, and she returned it savagely, like he belonged wholly to her. A thing she had made. A thing she could break.

Ori was not prudish, as the trail of her hands at his hips suggested. But neither was she careless. A fight that had cleared the bar would be reported, and Giovanni's tip-off would not go in their favour. She hoped he had burned that body. "Serve or burn,"
she echoed, sealing his promise with a fiendish grin. Sirens wailed in the distance. "I'll be in touch."
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]
Giovanni smirked through the kiss as she laughed. He wanted her. She knew it too. Her hands moved seductively at his hips and he ran his own up and down her curves before their kiss parted. Giovanni could hear the sirens in the distance. He almost snarled. Caos did.

"I'll be in touch."
Oriena said.

Giovanni gave her his information, kissed her forehead and said, "I look forward to it."

Giovanni let her leave, watching as she did. He then left through the back, using his own skills to become one with the crowd, effectively disappearing. He moved to keep an eye on Oriena. He didn't feel like she needed his protection, but if something happened, he would come to her aid. He was her ally and he would assist how he could, given the circumstances, however, it was best for the two to separate for now. He wouldn't follow her, only would make sure she escaped unscathed, and then he would wait for her to make contact.

His lust was unsatiated and that alone irritated Giovanni. He knew he would probably go to the Red Light District after this to fulfill that need. He had wished things would have gone another way, but he and Oriena would meet again.

Edited by Giovanni Cavelli, Nov 2 2014, 05:17 PM.