This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Take On Me
The first thing Ayden noticed about the man Connor was introducing her to was the way he dressed. Everything about him screamed help to her. Ayden never claimed to be a princess, but it was imperative that one look the part. If she'd not seen the power he wielded on the holo she'd think they were mistaken. His overcoat kept the cold at bay, but it lacked style. Other than the distinct lack of style he was handsome, young but there was an age about him that she couldn't quite put a finger on. Killing did that to you.

Ayden smiled at him. Connor had told him his name, but it really didn't matter. "I don't think my military skills are nearly as interesting as my others."
How to did you explain something that was far easier shown than explained. And then she remembered the night Connor had gotten shot. The night that her life got up ended and changed forever. It wasn't a great night, but everything that eventually came had been.

Ayden pulled out her wallet and flipped until she found the article she wanted. The headline was small and hardly noteworthy. Building Collapses in a rain of fire and rubble. Ayden handed her wallet to Michael. "The only proof I can provide of my capabilities. I brought the building down knowingly. It's not the first time either."
Ayden hadn't exactly told Connor that before. There were still many things that he didn't need to know. Things she hoped he'd never ask.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-03-2014, 03:29 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-08-2014, 01:32 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-08-2014, 08:58 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-08-2014, 10:57 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-08-2014, 11:41 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-09-2014, 09:00 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-09-2014, 01:03 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-10-2014, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-10-2014, 09:32 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-10-2014, 11:51 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-10-2014, 12:44 PM