This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Counseling
Alex nodded. "Here is a good reputable one. I know many who do well with their many meetings to accommodate any schedule."
Alex handed him a card with the name of the man in charge of the meetings at the Church of Immaculate Conception. While it was a part of the church it wasn't run by a priest but another recovering addict. Hopefully Calvin would find a good fit there.

As to him seeing her that was no problem. "You are free to see me anytime. You can make a standing appointment or you can stop in when you need to. The ladies at the reception desk know my hours and let you know when I'm here."
Alex handed him her card as well.

"I am glad to see tat you have made some progress, or at least have a direction, but no I've never heard of a nightmare hurting someone physically. But when it comes to the weird and unexplanable I am but a mere novice. There are those out there that could help you, but you might not like the help they offer. Sadly I do not have any contact information for the only person I know who might be able to assist if your dreams are truly hurting you. Wolfmen, dreams that hurt, it's all so very new to me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-05-2015, 01:22 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-05-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-06-2015, 12:47 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-06-2015, 01:35 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-07-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-07-2015, 01:28 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-08-2015, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-08-2015, 04:45 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-08-2015, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 01-08-2015, 05:11 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-09-2015, 02:27 PM