This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Take On Me
Ayden wasn't sure what she thought of this man. He seemed bored, and really felt like they were wasting there time. But they were here now, it was something that she would follow through with, only if it meant Connor was sure this man could help them, help her.

"Is the Hunter dead?"
Of course he was dead, she was not a fool, wouldn't let someone live who had tried to kill her. Ayden nodded. "I assume of apparent heart attack."
Ayden hadn't bothered checking the news to see what had been decided, or if there was even questions in the case. It hardly mattered, they hadn't been contacted yet by any official queries. Ayden wasn't exactly sure how that would go down in the first place.

"Perhaps I am missing something, but what do you expect me to do?I don't think I will be able to teach you anything. It seems there is a difference between our abilities. Did you want protection? I can't give you it. If anything, it is much more dangerous around me. It would be best to run and hide together. Try to find whatever peace you can."

Ayden grinned. "I don't need you to teach me. I've taught myself fairly well. And clearly as you just stated you can't help others like me."
Ayden was skirting the definition of sexism, but it was clearly a case in this particular matter. "I don't want protection, but my talents could help you with teaching, and even finding women who fit whatever cause you are looking at handling within the CCD. I'm not going to run and hide from the Atharim. As much as I would hate to lose Connor, or put myself at such a risk for him to lose me, but it seems we have already crossed that line. I will, WE, will stand up for ourselves. If that means getting neck deep into whatever you are getting into with the information you now have, courtesy of my fiance, then I will help if you will let me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-03-2014, 03:29 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-08-2014, 01:32 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-08-2014, 08:58 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-08-2014, 10:57 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-08-2014, 11:41 PM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-09-2014, 09:00 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-09-2014, 01:03 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-10-2014, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-10-2014, 09:32 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-10-2014, 11:51 AM
[No subject] - by Connor Kent - 09-10-2014, 12:44 PM