This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)
Elyse smiled and laughed as Mae slapped her on the ass, feeling happier than she had in awhile. The word "freaks" didn't bother her. In a way it was true, and she was proud of it. The shame she had felt from being raised in an Atharim family at her gift was gone, replaced with pride and joy that she was a somewhat unique individual. And now she was loved. It wasn't a romantic love (and she hoped that Mae and her would evolve into that), but her work friends were becoming a family - after only a short time.

Elyse went to the locker room and got dressed, moving quickly. Some part of her was worried that Mae wouldn't be there when she got to the alley. Elyse knew she wouldn't take that long, but as excited as she was, there were natural nerves to getting intimate with someone. In a way she was bearing herself to Mae more than she had when she revealed her wolfishness. It was then Elyse was glad she had moved out of Ricky and Marta's place - although she still checked in with them from time to time. After dressing and saying goodbye to some of the other entertainers, Elyse went to the alley where she found Mae waiting.

Elyse didn't wait, hormones were raging. She wrapped the other girl in a hug and kissed her lips. "I know your place is sacred, so I won't ask to go there. My place or did you have somewhere else in mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti) - by Elyse - Yesterday, 09:20 PM