This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Text Message Missions
Honestly? I doubt a sweet girl like you would be flirting so openly with a guy like me in person. Good girls like you don't like guys like me - or they shouldn't anyway.

And no, I've not read about Tivoli Gardens yet? Enlighten me.

Ironically, my mom always wanted to go the The Pantomime Theatre and see August Bournonville's The Kermesse in Bruges being performed in his home town. She was a big fan of the Bournonville method and his choreography.
Well, so far, I like you. I have very much enjoyed our first conversation [Image: 7.png]

So Tivoli Gardens - Dreykan holed himself up there. Snuck up on the beast - didn't even know I was there. One shot - one kill. I was quite proud of that.

Ahhh Bruges - so much history in that city [Image: 7.png] A great place to travel [Image: 7.png]
If you hadn't noticed I'm in Mexico and you are in moscow. Not exactly in person. Tho I admit I am enjoying the conversation not my usual forte.

That is an impressive kill. Tho I'm glad to see that I am not embarrassing my self with my talk of ballet. Monster hunts are so much more fun anyway.
Hehe. I'm not really much into ballet either. It's fine for what it is, but not really my thing.

I'm glad you are enjoying our conversation. It's really been the highlight of my day :-)
Lol. I never said I wasn't into ballet Duckling. I happen to have had a very good teacher. And I'm glad you are enjoying this. I hope it will continue when we meet in person.
I would like it to [Image: 1.png]

And you do ballet! Must be all graceful! Such a surprising man. I never did a whole lot of artsy things, but I like to sing.
I bet you have a great voice to go with that smile I've heard so much about.

I know more than ballet. My mom was a dance instructor before she met my dad. I was her only student after I was old enough to walk. Something we could share.

And I fully intend to take you dancing.
Well the least I can do is sing something for you if you're going to take me dancing.

I'm getting more and more excited as we talk about this [Image: 7.png]
You don't have to sing for me if you don't want to. I look forward to seeing you tooSmile
I would love to sing for you - I'm just not sure what to sing!

Maybe a Danish folk song - maybe something else. What do you want to hear?

:-*