This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Revealing Secrets
Alex nodded. Sounded good enough for her. A desk, Alex wondered if there were other reasons to get to know her fellow task force members. She could think of many. Particularly if they had unique abilities. But she would not unless asked directly. She hated spying on people, and even though she could, she disliked doing it.

Alex stood up and smiled. "It has been enlightening and well about to be adventurous, I guess is the right word. Uncharted territory."
She offered her hand. "I will seek out the rest of the team, and do as you suggested, find a desk, etc. I'm sure I'll see you around. Maybe with better coffee next time."
Alex smiled and turned and left and hoped he did not take offense, she was not a cop and there was little left to talk about. She'd have to learn this new life quickly.

Alex shut the door behind her and headed for the area the Chief Inspector indicated and took a deep breath. Ivan Sarkozy, she'd have to remember that name.