This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Expected Visit [The Carnival]
Cruz still stared into the night like he'd seen a ghost. The thrill of it all still coursing through his brain. Life and death was never such a struggle in the moments of fear. There was a voice telling him to remember who he was. But he didn't care. He took Camillia's hand willing to be lead down whatever path she lead. But it was the other, the lovely Sis that drew Cruz's eye. There was a niggle in the back of his mind, a warning from his mentor. 'When you don't feel yourself question who you are with.' Cruz wasn't sure what it meant, nor did he care, but Nox had been talking about monsters and there were no monsters here.

"As long as I don't wake up on my front lawn again wondering what the hell happened." He said to the girls. Three girls this time. Provided Rena aka Lavender joined them.
"Of course. We must dress for the occasion." She looked to Esper with a glorious grin. "Perhaps Cruz would like a makeover as well."

Roza wasn't going to give the man a choice. He was more than willing to follow, how far would they let it go. He seemed enamoured of Esper which pulled a bit at her strings of green. Esper was hers. No matter what games they played with others. But Roza still felt things like normal humans did, things of jealousy and spite. Cruz was a toy, not hers exactly, but still a toy. He was to be made to crawl back to Zeke with apologetic eyes and open arms. Zeke would save him. At least if there was anything left to save. Sometimes a decent lead to a demise, no matter how hard they tried. Poor rich boys didn't usually go walking their dark paths -- at least not looking for darkness. Fun and drugs maybe, but this was different for Cruz, she could see it when he looked at them. He didn't revile them, didn't belong here, but he didn't hate their existence. The girls weren't toys for him, he truly saw them but he was still rich and proper and above them. Luka had been like that -- her first love. He'd been the first to see her, a boy from the outside taken an interest. She was young naive, and she was all but smitten with him.

Mother had been proud, happy even to see Roza entwined with a boy of such pedigree. And then he tore her heart out.

The memories tore at her brain and she cast theme aside and let go of the hands she lend to spiral away into the sectioned off living arrangements. The carpeted walls of the secluded area kept the harshest of noise from their ears but they could hear the merriment. Roza only looked to Esper with a smile, though the haunting of her memories still swathed across her eyes. Care was needed now. Too much and she'd pay the price more than their little pet.
[[Starting a new thread?]]
Within the depths of this hallowed eve,
Where fears converge and nightmares weave,
The essence of darkness, fears untamed,
Samhain's dominion is now unchained.

☽ Samyaza ☽☾ Samhain ☽☾ Sámiel ☽☾ Samóch 

Rena couldn't help the smile that formed at his response. He'd be there. The tension she'd been feeling dissipated. She took the offered hand, smile widening to show the pointed teeth most people noticed. "I'm game!"

[[[Yeah new thread is fine for me]]]
Continued here
“I don’t make promises I can’t keep,” she said seriously to Cruz’s jest.

The feast of emotion left her single-minded in her focus, and she allowed herself to be led in full trust of the woman who held her by the hand. Yet when her senses cut through with envy and pain her attention refocused, like she suddenly alighted back down to earth. Esper coveted all feeling, good and bad, yet some she favoured over others. Often it depended from whom the emotion stemmed, and when it came to Roza, there was a propriety sense of protection. Though there was nothing outwardly to mark Roza’s change of mood in the way she frolicked away once they reached the living accommodations, Esper knew.
"We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours"