This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Appointed Day & Time
Zef laughed, though it wasn't because it was funny. Her fingers trailed along Jaxen's hip as he rolled on to his side. "We don't worship the gods. People did. The mundanes, those without power. The gods like you lived longer than us normal folks. You could do things we couldn't. And they took control as power corrupts absolutely." She told Jaxen of a few stories she'd been told. Of the exploits of gods like Zeus and Poseidon. With a smile she added. "Some of you worked with the Atharim to destroy the other gods. Making the ultimate sacrifice when it was over. I'm hoping a few of you will help me. Got one already. And another like me looking at another. You are safe from the Atharim either way. My hacker says he's got you covered."

"But all this is so very serious for pillow talk." Zef giggled. "So no island, Jaxen Marveet where would you rather go?"
Jaxen absorbed her explanation, teetering on a fine line between belief and suspicion. The idea of fucking with the Ancients, once a distant imagination, now intrigued him more with each passing moment. It wasn't about overthrowing anyone, and there was only one person that qualified anyway. As he unconsciously stroked his chin, a thought flickered in his mind. "Probably Amsterdam, it's been ages since I last visited. But wait a moment..."

Shifting onto his side, he propped himself up on one elbow, his gaze piercing as he scrutinized her. It was as if he was peeling back layers, trying to gauge her true commitment to this Atharim cause. "Has anyone ever dared to fuck with his high and mighty Ass-Candy himself?" he asked, his eyes twinkling with a mischievous glint that suited him perfectly.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Zef liked the glint in is eye. The words made her chuckle in return. He was curious about her world -- she wondered if things had been different. She wondered what the other Atharim thought of the playboy who could wield the power of the gods. He'd been attacked by a few -- befriended by one -- sorta. Their history was dubious and Zef wondered what Jaxen and the boy god did to become even remotely chummy -- they didn't float in the same circles -- not even a little bit.

But the question had a long winded answer that Zef relayed while she let her fingers idly run through the chest hairs of her current lover. "Of course we have. The times are all recorded. The last our former leader himself tried to take down the man on top of the world. His leaked injuries were us. Lead to some unfortunately events such as our existence being extolled to the world. But yes -- we design entire campaigns around taking down the Ascendancy. But with each failure comes more loss. The more power he amasses the harder it is to kill. We need our own firepower." She didn't suggest what she was doing would make a dent in that particular problem. But it was part of the plan.

She leaned into him and whispered in his ear. "I know the look, what's tickling your fancy there?" Zef wanted to exploit the tender spots she'd found earlier with her words but she didn't. She wanted to know the tricks this man had to employ. Know what he thought possible -- it was all very useful information.
Jaxen couldn’t help the little giggle that escaped by Zephyr’s ticklish chest-hair twirling. Then again, it was possible that he was squeamish by the notion of fucking around with Ascendancy’s pride and couldn't sit still. “Oh you won’t be able to kill him,” he mused. “Not that I want you to kill anyone. I am going on record as being anti-murder..” He fixed her with a look that said he didn’t want to know if murder was in her plans. He explained farther.

“But I was there the night of the ball. I felt his power, and just to take a minute to brag, I’m pretty fucking impressive myself,” he flexed just to show off the body she so enjoyed, though he meant his capacity with the ancient power, “but he has so much power, it’s like comparing a snowflake to a glacier.” Maybe a bit of an over-exaggeration, but then again, maybe not. “You could ambush him with ten channelers, and I don’t think it would be enough to bring him down.”

But as he looked at the ceiling, he pondered how he could use a certain ‘gift’ left to him by the alien people. His preliminary tests of the invisibility blanket showed that he did not appear on cameras when wearing it. He hadn’t checked thermosensitive cameras, yet, or anything that measured body reactions like heart rate, but he had a feeling he would be invisible to such devices.

“Let’s say, hypothetically, someone, ahem, me, was able to get inside the Kremlin.” He paused for a moment to cock a brow at her, “Not to kill anyone,” he added, “but is there anything I could do in there that might oh, I don’t know, stir shit up?”
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Zef laughed at Jaxen's stance, not because she thought it was funny, it was amusing to think that his opinion on who should live and who should die mattered to anyone. They would try to kill the Ascendancy again -- she wouldn't. That seemed a pointless thing until there was a means to stop him -- and perhaps that's what the rest were all waiting on. But the longer you waited the more powerful the man became. He was growing in power with each breath he took -- probably both with his ability that Jaxen was impressed with and the political power of his reign. He was not a god, but he was definitely becoming a King -- Which was just as dangerous.

But her conniving little lover had a plan -- a means of being invisible? Surely the Ascendancy would see that power coming or was there something else? She wanted to pry -- to get the answer from him, but he was offering to make trouble and that could prove useful. Though, she wasn't exactly sure how yet. Zef smiled at him and pushed him back on to the bed and climbed on top pressing him into the bed playfully but with enough force to merit his attention. "That might be a useful trick but I need some time to think how best to employ it if that offer might stand a few nights of thought."

Zef slide down his body pushing his arms above his head as she lowered herself on top of him. "I'm sure I'll think of something, but right now you are far too distracting and tasty to think of much else." She pressed her lips to his in an aggressive attempt at renewing his lusts.
He was quite titillated by the notion of breaking into the Kremlin — after all, it was the entire reason he came back to Moscow last year in the first place. Now it almost wasn’t fair to break in with both the power of the Ancients at his disposal and an alien-invisibility-cloak. He was daydreaming about walking straight up to Ascendancy, tickling him on the back of his neck, and waiting to see the horrified look on his smug-ass-perfect face when a similar (albeit far more sexually implied) sensation fingered across his abdomen.

He looked down at the top of Zef’s head a moment, contemplating whether it would really be that bad of a thing to have a kid with her or not when he breathed a sigh of contentment, folded his hands behind his head, closed his eyes and let her do her thing.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +