This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate]
These girls were going to be the death of him. As they walked towards the stairs the less twirly girl hooked her arm in his and reaped upon the suggestion his mother had implied. "Weren't you just complaining that I'd forgotten you." He chuckled. "I'd never take advantage of that." Though he might have if he were high enough -- but right now after the flash bang his mind was wired. And these girls were just pulling him along after the fact.

There were no words for the blood rushing south. He managed to squeak out "Dancing is good. I like dancing. And I like food. We could do both."

They both knew his name but he didn't know theirs. And they kept speaking his name like the knew him well. He didn't remember them at all and he felt a little bad about that. "I'm sure my mom is too far away to listen. Busy painting or with her own man." He smiled at the implication. "I could take you both out. But uh..." What guy wouldn't want to take two beautiful women out on a date. But that could lead to complications later down the line -- unless he was being presumptuous. He probably was being presumptuous. "I wouldn't mind partaking again." He whispered the later. "What are your names? When do you want to go out again?"

He managed to walk them down the stairs without falling himself, and the doors waited just a bit beyond the stair way. He hardly knew the girls and he was doing what now? He was a bit lost and dazed and confused and probably still feeling the effects of the P. Was he even awake?
He was cute but even as he danced with Esper she still only watched the grace and beauty of her friend. He was rambling a little. He was off his kilter and that was exactly what they wanted.

Roza noticed Esper left her coat, it was time to leave so he could form his own conclusions.

She giggled at him as she reached for the door and swung on the hinges a little while she waited for the other two to catch up. "We'll find you again, Cruz." She waggled her finger at him and he came like the little puppy dog on a leash. She pressed her finger to the tip of his nose. "If you really want to see us you can find us at the carnival."

Roza grabbed Esper's hand and pressed a kiss to Cruz's cheek and ran her free hand along his hip. "We'll be seeing you Cruz."
“He wants to do both,” Esper said, and laughed. By now Cruz seemed both confused and beguiled by their antics. He asked their names, but Roza was right; if he really wanted to know, he’d come seek them out. She watched, amused, as he came to the call of Roza’s finger. Her hand threaded warm in Esper’s own as she teased him with a kiss. Then as her touch trailed along his hip Esper tugged her away with a laugh.

He knew where to find him. They left him standing in the doorway.
"We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours"