This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
Well.....so...here's the deal. Mik wasn't too happy that Old Man River had turned on him. Or rather, made him look like a little bitch. Dude was tall. And when he'd looked at him...well, let's just say that Mik felt a mite weak. Just a bit. Mik had held onto the power for a moment, his hand wreathed in flame. Lashing out, though, would only make him look bad. After a moment, he just let it all go. Yeah no. He wasn't just not too happy. He was pissed and embarrassed. Girlie was all evil smiles as she took the old guy's hand and they seemed to float past him, as if he were nothing. Dick!

Still, not like they knew where to go. He put on a fake grin and brushed in front of them. "Ok, your highnesses," he said mockingly. They wanted to act like royalty or something, fine! "Pardon, my lords. Didn't mean to offend."

Okay. Maybe he was making it worse for himself. Not like he was in full control of himself, being high and drunk and all.

He imagined he heard laughter and his mood darkened. The Bitch Queen was laughing at him. Oh Mik, you wanted to play, right? I brought you some people to play with. Don't get mad at me, little boy. And now he saw her wearing sharp green eyes, hair a tangled mass, a halo crowning her, teeth sharp. Oh yeah. That bitch would rip his skin off if he let her.

He walked in silence, tense between his shoulders. Still, he talked. "Rowan's an interesting chick. Though be ready. She talks A LOT. Like I'm not joking." Despite everything, he laughed. Whatever. In fact, humor washed over him. Oldilocks there had looked about ready to blow a blood vessel.

That would be funny, actually. Especially if his ticker gave out. He seized the power again and made a ball of air with a fire inside it, began tossing it from one hand to the other. He waggled an eyebrow at the guy, challenging him. "Feel like a catch?"

Hahahahahaha! The dude's eyebrows got all angry and stuff and he looked like he was trying to burn him with those blue eyes. Bring it on, old man. I love me some fire. He mock whispered to the girl. "I don't think he likes me very much. Prolly remind him of his grandkids."

Yeah, this was gonna be fun, trying to get a reaction out of him.

They arrived at the doors and Mik blew them open with the power. "Honey I'm ho-ome! And I have guests." He strolled over to Rowan and kissed her on the lips. Gesturing, he said "May I present some guy. And a super hot girl. Guy. Hot girl. This is Rowan, the Voodoo queen of Greater Moscow!" And he plopped back down in his seat, used air to snag his glass and took a long swig of his drink, while grinning and staring at the pair.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Mikhail - 10-18-2018, 05:09 PM