This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
Good lord, but Rowan could talk. Just on and on and on. Seriously. Mik eyed her briefly. Yeah. Hot. Buuuuut.....he hoped she didn't talk like that in the sack. Jeez, talking about spoiling the moment. Oh yeah. That's good, so good. The man in the boat. Keep going...You know, that reminds me of a boat. I was on one once when I fell overboard. Oh yeah...yes! The water was cold and I was freezing. And then...Yes!.... Hehehehe...

Yeah no. Mood killer indeed.

Prolly not though. Moron. He knew he was exaggerating. Maybe. He hoped. There was a touch of crazy in her, after all. And they could be all kinds of fun. Like seriously. Maybe even worth the talking.

Still, it was an interesting idea. A club ofrsomething. Especially if Asha's people were coming for them. Not that Mik would join, exactly. Not his thing. Clubs. Gangs. Families. All dumb. But maybe he'd pop in from time to time.

To Asha, "Yeah, I suppose I could hurt a lot of people if I tried." Well he had tried. And he was pretty good at it. Not that the cute librarian needed to know, not now that she was talking about stuff. He tapped the side of his glass absentmindedly. "So...not all bad. You think we could get one of your nicer friends to talk to us? See what's what?"

Instead of an answer, he saw her lean into Tobias and take his hand. He didn't flinch but he did raise an eyebrow curiously. Dude was sitting quietly but he could see the man was a bit antsier. Maybe. The fact that the man was hard to read told a whole lot already.

You don't hide unless you have something to hide, right?

He looked at Rowan. "Might be worth talking about, Rowan. X-men you called it? What would we be? Not very PC, you know, X-MEN. How about the Power People? The Ultra-Force?" He winked and smiled at her to show that he was only joking about the names.

Rowan was fun and happy seeming. He doubted she'd be offended. Or would. What did he know.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Mikhail - 09-19-2018, 10:37 PM