This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
Mik leaned in, offered the joint snared between his fingers, unaware that she didn't need to press it to her lips to feel the affects swimming through her veins. Tobias saved her the awkwardness of a polite decline by plucking it free instead. She offered Mik a small smile, dizzy with the righteousness of Rowan's speech.

"Not for me," she said by way of explanation. Everything began to mellow. Little bubbles of Rowan's remorse popped against Asha's skin, alongside an itch of her frustration. Tobias was silent. "You don't need to apologise to me. Really, it's okay." Scrutiny rested on her shoulders, her true discomfort masked by the unwinding relaxation of her muscles. She sat back into the cushions, her dark eyes bouncing between the three, and shrugged. "What else do you want to know? I don't know much. Not about who they are or how they work. I just know they're dangerous."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Ashavari - 09-07-2018, 08:43 PM