This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
Xander's stomach rumbled as the food revealed it self. But he didn't reach for anything yet. Asha was still holding his hand and he'd keep holding hers until she let go. He wondered if that would ever happen. He still didn't understand, but that didn't matter right then.

The guy offered his name and Xander offered up in his dutchman's guise. "Tobias." Sometimes he had to think hard which person he was, but he was never Xander. And today was no different even if he was sorely out of his element and doing things he normally didn't.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Xander shook his head. "Future, past, present, I don't know what any of it is. I don't know what you do. Or why you think I'm special. Just an ordinary drifter working job to job trying to make the next journey. And your brand of magic can't teach me anything, you lot are a confusing bunch of sobs."

Xander knew there were things that were dangerous out there. And she flaunted her gifts like they were calling cards. Xander gave her a worried grin. "What do we need to be safe from?" He knew the snakes were dangerous. Asha was connected to them somehow - maybe she'd have insights.
"The greatest friend to a con artist is lack of knowledge." ~ Jane King

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Xander - 08-25-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM