This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
First she ordered a feast from her servant or whatever. Girlie thought a lot about herself, he could tell. Then Mik was hit with a hail of words and questions. Buzz or no, it would have been damn tough to keep track of everything. He took her offer and rolled himself a nice one. Knowing her, it was good shit. After a couple puff he sat back. Yeah, very good. So...lets see. Where was he sposed to start anyway? Jeeze.

"I've met a couple." Yeah, Scarface and Oriena. "They weren't the types to join anything, from what I saw. No covens or naked dancing channelers that I heard of." The thought was not without its charms though. "But I have heard rumors about a, well, not exactly a strip club. Anyway, lotsa girls there. I know one of the dancers." Ahh, the beautiful Tatyana. Reminded him he need to see her again. "She told me there are a lot of girls there now who, well, they don't exactly fit in with the kind of women hired in those places. Not eye candy servers. Not dancers or anything. But there have been a few occurrences that I think could be the power." He shrugged.

"And there have been couple on the news. Theo Andlain. And this prick Bas." He couldn't keep his loathing out of his voice. Yeah he knew Bas. Asshole. Gopnik who got in good with Mordvinov years ago and suddenly thought his shit didn't stink. ""Dude went off on a cop in a market. Brought the entire force down on himself. Don't know what happened to him though. That's about it."

He was gonna answer more about fire when the door opened and The Dude and the Librarian walked in hand in hand. Mik smirked but it wasn't a big deal. Positions reversed, he'd a done the same. You gotta lock that down, ya know? A sweet smile appeared on the girl's face as they walked in. Mik gave him a grin and favored her with a friendly smile. Yeah, up close she was a real looker. There was something different about her, though. She seemed to be, well not exactly leaning. But she gripped the guy's hand something fierce like she was scared or something.

Mik relaxed and leaned back all friendly like and said "Name's Mik.". Rowan seemed to be a real hostess. Mik wanted the two to feel safe. Safe lips were open lips. And he had to admit. The luna or lama or whatever it was Rowan was using had plucked him out of the crowd- and that song out of his mind. So if she said these two were interesting...well that's what they were.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Mikhail - 08-24-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM