This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
Xander chuckled at her words, his thoughts had been echoing the same thing. "You don't creep me out, Ms. Asha, but when I saw my aura connecting to you..." Xander didn't know how to finish the sentence, so he answered her question. "I can tone it down but it never goes away. As a child it was a lot of work, I had migraines and went to slept as often as I could." Which was usually very little even then everything was all about the con. The next play for money or food. "Can you?" Another question he didn't know why he asked. He didn't know what she was much less what she could do, why her aura changed and why she held his aura mixed with hers, it hadn't been that way before.

He sighed. Should I knock or push the door open? He didn't know, so he donned the reckless adventure of Tobias Johnsen and grabbed a knob with his free hand and gripped the small hand in his almost as tightly as she gripped his. This was so very not Xander. "Here we go." Xander said as he pushed the door open...
"The greatest friend to a con artist is lack of knowledge." ~ Jane King

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Xander - 08-23-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM