This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
Mik put his drink down. Tasty. Definitely might be a new favorite. He'd have to get the recipe or whatever from her. He doubted the Russian bars he went to were serving up stuff like this.

Yeah anyway, he needed a clear head. Girlie- Rowan- just about talked his ear off. Not that he had trouble following her. Well, ok, yeah he did, what with her going on about voodoo and the power and lunas or whatever. He was totally skeptical about her claim to make the dead speak. Yeah right. He didn't see how you did that particular trick.

Still, she did seem to pull something from his mind. Which was weird. And not particularly cool. He kept a lot of secrets. And always played a role. Wouldn't do him any good for everyone to know that a lot of his shtick was an act. He'd need to learn more.

He looked over at the two she pointed out. Girl was cute in a nice girl kinda way. Had a librarian look. (Yeah, like he spent a lot of time in a library. Books were not exactly his thing.) Anyway, where was he? Oh yeah. Figuring her out. Maybe a bit mousy. Not in the way she looked. More in the way she carried herself, all....shrinking in maybe? Huddled? He didn't know. Just an impression, you know? Guy she was with carried a sign that screamed douchebag. Maybe it was the smirk. Or maybe it was just that he had a punchable face. That was also on his sign. "I really need a broken nose!" Haha!

Which might actually be fun. Meet two cute girls and punch a guy in the face? Not as fun as the other night with Scarface and Oriena, but still something.

And more importantly, Mik- yeah, gotta remember the most important thing- he had the opportunity to learn some stuff with the power. Because up till know the only things he did with the power were mostly fire related fighting and tricks. If it did more, he'd like to know.

Lady Fate had brought him for a reason. And it wasn't too hook up with Rowan or the librarian girl. Or at least not just for that. Fate probably had some dangerous tricks up her sleeve. A cat, that one, always playing with her food. Well Mik might be her toy, but he was also her....not partner. But agent maybe. Those cracks weren't gonna widen by themselves, ya know?

He laughed. "Damn, woman, you talk a lot!" He winked and patted her arm, continuing the laugh. Maybe she'd know he was joking. Mostly. Either way though..."No covens around here that I know of. And I think i'd have heard something about that. Heard rumors of people like me gettin' together, though, but not sure if they are real. I know the regular folk- least some of them- are seriously freaked about us channelers. There have been some attacks and stuff." Yeah, let them try that with him! Hah! They'd see what's what.

He looked over at the douche and the librarian, earlier thought coming to him. "Party? Hell yes! Lead the way." He rose and let her do just that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Mikhail - 08-23-2018, 04:15 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM