This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
Xander saw the uncertainty pass through her aura and across her face and it made him just as wary to go upstairs. But it could be so much fun, the voice in his head told him. You need some down time, it said. There was never time to relax, Xander knew he was a workaholic but that was what he did. There was nothing other than the grift. Well, there was, Xander did like to indulge himself and he never could say no.

Xander swallowed the rest of his coffee in a large gulp and stood up. He flagged the waitress down. "I'll be taking the meal upstairs, per your lady's request." He tucked the little note into the waitress' apron like it was a strip club with a grin. His smile changed when he looked at Asha. "I imagine, she wants to know what we are. Her little eyes and ears told her we were special. Not like them mind, but special in our own rights."

Xander offered his hand to Asha with a bright, welcoming smile. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Xander wasn't sure why he said it. But her aura flickered with so many things he didn't know what was what, he wanted to understand her too. And he told himself it had nothing to do with her beauty. This was innocence in perfection, nothing should ruin it, that was when he realized everything he'd been seeing was muddied with her aura, hidden over, under and around everything was the sensitive indigo. He didn't know what it meant, but he'd at least make sure she was unscathed by the voodoo and her toy.
"The greatest friend to a con artist is lack of knowledge." ~ Jane King

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Xander - 08-23-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM