This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
He sat back down easily, and she felt stupid for her haste. Most people almost sounded like derision, the way he said it, though she understood the sentiment. Most would recoil from her presence too if they knew she shared their emotions, let alone from the invasive nature of her touch. It laid people bare whether they wished it or not. She couldn't switch it off. 

Most wasn't all though. 

"You think I don't believe you?" Surprise registered. It shouldn't have, she realised that belatedly. He was trying to brush it off as nothing and in that moment his curiosity felt like a cage, like he was torn between it and self preservation. It made her feel wary, but it was only a reflection. She frowned. Elias would not be happy if she told a stranger what she was, especially one who looked as untrustworthy as Tobias. "Because I do. About the auras. Though I don't understand everything you said about what you saw. Do you--"

But whatever the question had been, it stuttered quiet as a piece of paper floated down from nowhere. Asha blinked, leaning back, not really willing to touch it. Though she read the words. "What the?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Ashavari - 08-21-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM