This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
She took his dumb joke in stride. Cool. The place she led him to was pretty interesting. The neighborhoods he frequented mostly wore that old blocky soviet style from back in the day. He'd seen elegant buildings, of course, in the enlightened district, ritzy neighborhoods and the like in his haunts and missions. This thing seemed to have been lifted from another planet, though, towers and various roofs at different levels, large windows and some sort of porch that seemed to encircle it, plants and rocking chairs and tables. It was wide open, light and loud music made from various horns and drums and pianos and the sounds of laughter spilling from the windows and open doors.

And he loved it. It was like one big party. The smells of the food was pretty good too, stuff he'd definitely never tried before.

And he enjoyed the tickle of her lips against his ear, though he didn't know what she said. She led him through one room after another, though she did stop to talk to an ancient black woman, mouth wide with laughter showing oof her gums. Practitioner is what she called it? He guessed it made sense. Laughed at the woman's comment. "She gonna conjure these pants off? I'd like to see that."

Finally, she stopped at something that looked like half a couch, collapsing on it. Immediately, wine was brought to her and he was asked what he wanted. He was gonna say Vodka- this was Moscow- but then decided to try something new. The server handed him a drink menu and he looked at it. The Hurricane looked good. It was singled out as a specialty. Which PROOOOBABLY meant it was good for getting kicked in the head. He was only a little lit anyway so what the hell. 

He sat close to her, feeling the heat coming off her. The air was warm- humid almost- between the dampness of his shirt- hey all that dancing and writhing and the fire he wove had made him hot, you know?- and all the bodies in the restaurant, despite the open windows and doors.

Mik's hand raked through his damp hair and grinned at her. The power still flowed through him and lazily he wove a bit of air to cool them off. "What do you want to know Doll? Oh. Yeah. What's your name. I guess I should know. Since apparently figured out mine. And yeah, what the hell did you do? You pulled that little rhyme right out of my head! Seriously, you gotta tell me how that works." Man, the possibilities of that were endless. He would own ALL the secrets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Mikhail - 08-20-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM