This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
"Scary, apparently. Are you okay, Tobias?" Her words startled him and he blinked at her several more times before he comprehended their meaning.  A genuine smile spread across his lips and he bowed his head.  "You are anything but scary, Ms. Ashavari."

Xander looked around with some skepticism. "I'll be honest, maybe it's this place. I've never seen anyone like you. Not in my entire life. Never once has someone manipulated their aura so perfectly. Sure I've seen some pretty great liars, " Xander was one of the best. But this wasn't a lie, she had manipulated everything about herself. "Maybe it the whole Voodoo vibe here, I don't know, but you my dear Ms. Ashavari have the strangest aura I've ever seen. It was a mash of everything and then you went so calm and collected, and I couldn't help myself. Then I saw things that scare me. Not you, but things I avoid. You didn't have their aura around you, not even a little, but you've seen these things. "

Xander didn't know why he was telling her this. Next thing he knew he'd be spouting off his real name like she was a key to some unlocked puzzle. He still didn't know what she was. And he'd seen the pain flicker across the beautiful blue. "And I'm sorry my question hurt you. It wasn't my intention. I was stunned that's all." Xander picked up his coffee and water. "I think it's best if I sit some place else, Ms. Ashavari. It was a pleasure meeting you though." Though he never knew what she was, but Xander wasn't exactly sure he wanted to find out either.
"The greatest friend to a con artist is lack of knowledge." ~ Jane King

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Xander - 08-19-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM