This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
After a while her fist leaned to prop against her chin. The heat swirling the surface of her coffee began to dim as the beverage slowly cooled. She hadn't sipped it at all these last few moments, mostly because she couldn't afford to replace it when it ran out, and as the minutes began to drift she silently hoped she would not be kept waiting too long.

Asha judiciously ignored the burn of eyes for a while before it began to bother her. Curiosity radiated from him; she could feel that without looking, but couldn't fathom why it was centred on her. It blazed embarrassment on her cheeks, almost enough that she wanted to scoot from her chair and escape to the restroom. But she didn't want the waitress to think she was done with her drink.

Eventually her gaze bounced to him, affected enough by his emotions that it eroded the discomfort of her own. Inky black hair tousled about his face, and eyeliner smudged his eyes like Elias. He was staring over the rim of his cup. She offered a shy smile, clearly perturbed by the attention. And maybe not quite sure what to do with it. "Hangover food?" Then wondered immediately why she'd said it, like he might take offence. "Oh, I mean. Not that you look, you know. I just meant, ah... I just meant. Sorry."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Ashavari - 08-19-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM