This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow
He had to give it to the doll. She knew how to run a show. The flower petals thing was a neat trick. He'd have to ask her how she did it. Not that it would be too useful. Well, come to think of it, it might. Pretty little thing sitting on a bench in the park and he makes flowering plants grow around her? I mean come on! That would totally get her attention. 

Hah! Or she'd run screaming, all scared of channelers and shit. That would a be toss of the dice. Could be kinda fun too.

Anyway, she mentioned her brother. Mik didn't know the name at all. American superstars or whatever didn't interest him. And he'd never had any food from....what did she say? Louisiana? That like a city or something?

But she wanted to talk and the way she said it fired his blood. "Yeah, I talk real good," he said goofily. His stomach rumbled. "And maybe you can let me taste whatever it is you cook at your place, too. Long as its not newts or ground up spiders or whatever." He winked at her. It was all in fun. He actually might try it if they did it right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-11-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Mikhail - 08-17-2018, 05:00 PM
RE: The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM