This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Calm before the storm
Reed's wallet buzzed with Nicholas Trano's name. He was calling her. If she chose to pick up, which she probably did because it would be a bit silly not to considering that protecting him was her primary mission objective, she saw a live feed from Trano's own wallet camera.

A mob of angry men were clearly visible, beating the living daylights out of a camera man and screaming abuse at a female reporter. Nicholas spoke at the same time. "Reed, remember Jacques Danjou? CEO of that mercenary group? Find him and tell him he's got a job. I know you probably already have access to my accounts, just pay him whatever he needs to clear these guys up."
The beating and the shouting intensified. Tears were plainly visible on the woman's face, although the wallet's microphone was barely picking up any audio at that distance. "I don't think these two are going to last very long, and I'd rather not have to do something I might regret."

He was going to have some explaining to do later, but she hadn't exactly told him he couldn't leave the hotel. She'd just implied it. Strongly.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 02-02-2014, 09:21 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 02-04-2014, 06:10 PM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 02-04-2014, 09:06 PM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 02-05-2014, 10:54 AM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 02-05-2014, 03:28 PM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 02-13-2014, 07:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 02-15-2014, 02:16 AM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 02-15-2014, 02:07 PM