This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Heart of Sin
Jacinda returned with three men. Stumbling, she pulled out her gun and shot two of them, leaving who Ricky assumed to be El Diablo. He nodded as she asked if Marta was okay, and followed her instructions to disarm the man.

Jacinda poisoned theman and the she went to retrieve Marta. Ricky wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea of her seeing the two dead men, but there was little to be done about it. The girl was obviously scared of the man andstuck closeto Jacinda. Ricky could see the rage in the man's eyes.

They left the building without incident. Unforrunately to sell their departure, Marta had to leave the blanket behind and she shiverered in the cold. Ricky went to the back of the SUV and pulled out another blanket for her. She stiffened as he wrapped it around her.

El Diablo took the front seat with Jacinda sitting behind him gun at the ready. Marta sat in the badk with Jacinda and yawned. The poor girl had had a really long day and Ricky hoped she would sleep. They needed to find someplace to keep her, and as he pulled away, Ricky thought takimg her to his place would be alright. They needed to go back there to get theantidote anyways. He could call Mercedes to watch he'd until he got back.

Ricky looked in the mirrkr and saw the girl had lay down in the back seat fast asleep. For that moment, his anger disappeared and a breif smile touched his lips. Hepulled out his wallet and called Mercedes.

"Hey I need a favor."

"What is it? Is everything okay?"

"Kind of...listen I need you to come over to my place andkeep an eye on a little girl for me.She's sleeping now, shouldn't be hard. I'll explain more when I get there."

"Okay...
She sounded confused.

"I need to focus on driving. I will explain later. I promise. And if you have some clothes for an 11 year old, that would be great."

Alright Ricky. I'll go through my little sisters stuff. You better explain what's going on though."

"I will. Thanks. I owe you one."

He hung up his wallet and El Diablo spoke. "The girl is Nuevo Leon property. This course of action does not bode well for you."

On the word "propery" Ricky's fingers tightened on the steering wheel. He tuened to look at Jacinda. "Can I please hit him?"

She nodded and spoke. "Keep your eyes on the road."

Ricky turned and punched the man in the jaw. His head bwnged on the window and Ricky had to admit that it felt good. Ricky could also tell the poison was beginning to work. He pulled up in the alley behind is bar and exited the vehicle. He opened thedoor.behind him and gently picked up Marta.

"I'll take her upstairs and get the antidote. Where is it?"
Jacinda gave him directions.and he went inside.

Mercedes was waiting and Ricky told her he had found the girl fleeing a brothel in the Nuevo Leon district. It was a lie, but he couldn't tell her the whole truth yet. He took Marta to his room and Mercedes pulled back the blamket d tucked her in.

"She's really tired, so I don't expect she will wake up. I'll keep her with me until I find her family. If they didn't sell her that is. I'll have a lot to think about.

Ricky could see the tears in Mercedes eyes, welling up because of the girl's sad story. Mercedes brought out the clothes and set them on the bed. "I can't stay. More to take care of. I'll be back soon. Thank you so much. "

Mercedes nodded and Ricky kissed her on the cheek. Jacinda's direcrions were good and Ricky quickly found the antidote and went out to the car, locking all doors as he did. He handed it to Jacinda and started driving. The night wasn't over yet.

Edited by Enrique, Dec 23 2014, 12:58 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Enrique - 11-18-2014, 04:11 PM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 11-19-2014, 04:17 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 11-19-2014, 04:46 PM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 11-24-2014, 09:49 AM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 11-25-2014, 12:44 AM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 11-25-2014, 10:06 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 11-26-2014, 02:28 PM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 12-02-2014, 02:21 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 12-02-2014, 10:24 PM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 12-03-2014, 06:14 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 12-05-2014, 04:25 PM