This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Solutions
She seemed unsure about putting her arm around him. Nox squeezed her shoulder quickly in comfort when she put it back around him. Was so good to have a girl under his arm, he had truly missed it, maybe providing the means to Aria and Lucas hooking up finally was a good thing for him. Though he was sure the euphoria would wear off quickly considering he never actually stuck with one girl. He should probably stop while he's ahead on this one.

Once they reached her room Nox was surprised and he almost asked who she was, he really didn't care, but money was money was money and she apparently had a lot of it. She was probably the reason that fucking PI was following him around. That was a day in hell.

She led him to the couch and offered him a drink. He almost said the bottle is fine, dishes he hated doing, Aria too, so boring a job so they rarely used any. Bottles of water being kept in the fridge were the best thing. But she pour the glass and commanded it to freeze he grinned at the thought.Alignment

Emily sat down on the couch next to him and he smiled taking the glass from her and setting it down on the coaster as her example showed. He hated the little things, but it was best to stay with his game and be polite about everything. Once started it was hard to fall out of it.

He sat forward and put his elbows on his knees and clasped his hands in front of him before he looked back at her with a grin. "You know you don't have to tell it want to do. Just make the pattern and it'll happen all on it's own accord. My sister and I used to have to be in physical contact in order to even touch the power. Ever since the plane though we don't have to. The whole forgetting we have to do that I guess. It's all mental. But to your question."

He paused and took a drink of water before returning to his position, hands clasped and looking back at her with a grin. "My sister and I were fighting. I reached for her hand, my power came to me and I wove a weave I've woven a million times. It's meant to enhance your voice, make it louder. I was angry. But the moment I finished the weave it kinda went crazy. Like the altitude messed with it. It expanded in a way I didn't know. Punched a hole in the plane. I was seated or buckled in yelling at my sister hunched over in the window seat. Voom I'm gone. That's all I can tell you. It was my fault, but I don't know why it did what it did. Needless to say I won't be doing that again."

Nox turned his gaze on to the table and the frosted glass of water. He just admitted to someone other than Aria that he'd killed a handful of people. He hadn't felt any better tell her than he had sending the money. It was his secret and now he had told someone else. And now he worried, he worried that the Atharim would find out what he was. Someone on the outside knew he was capable of killing someone, even accidentally. It weighed on his soul.

Nox sat back against the couch and hung his head back with a sigh, his wallet beeped and he sat back up and got it out of his wallet. He smiled at the results Aria had found. He spoke out loud to himself. "Good."
. He put the wallet back in his pocket and looked at Emily. "Duckling, I'm sorry your parents got caught in my mess."
He really did feel bad about it, he hoped she could hear it in his voice, talking to girls for real was so much harder now since meeting Aria who could see through everything he said.

Edited by Nox, Mar 13 2015, 03:51 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 03-02-2015, 11:59 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 03-12-2015, 12:52 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 03-12-2015, 03:58 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 03-12-2015, 05:04 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 03-12-2015, 06:58 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 03-12-2015, 07:33 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 03-13-2015, 11:43 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 03-13-2015, 11:57 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 03-13-2015, 01:10 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 03-13-2015, 01:49 PM