This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Allies
Ricky smiled, glad that Camila enjoyed the arroz con pollo. It was his specialty. Ricky smiled and told Miguel he could head home, and Miguel left from the back entrance. His good mood was interrupted by more customers entering. Two men, one slim and lanky, the other one brawny and muscular. Muscle flicked the deadbolt on the door.

Ricky tensed. That was never a good sign. It was Slim that bothered him more though. There was something about him that made Ricky's stomach turn as he looked at Camila and gave a knowing smile. He then turned back to Ricky.

Marta turned and gasped when she saw the man. Her breathing quickenednin fear and she stood quickly,.knocking the stool she was sitting on as she did. She made herself small, trying to hide herself from the man's eyes. Ricky could see the tears welling up in her eyes. Ricky glared daggers at the man and it was then that he noticed the reason why he was bothered. The resmblance between Marta and Slim was evident.

"Marta,go upstairs. Lock the door. Go into your room and lock the door and sit in your closet. Donot open the door until I come get you, okay?"

Marta remained frozen for a moment before she looked up at Ricky. Her breathing was quick and tears were falling down her face. He wanted nothing more than to dry those tears amd hug her, but he had to get her out of this room. "Marta, do you understand me?"

Marta swallowed and nodded before standing and heading to the door to his upstairs apartment. Ricky heard the click of the lock and the pattering of her small feet going up the stairs. He waited a few momets before speaking.

"Roberto Gonzales I presume?"

Slim smiled and nodded. "I came for my neice, but might as well take La Muñeca as well, since she is conviently here."

Ricky filed that comment for later. He had to focus on keeping Marta safe. "You're leavimg with no one.

"I'm her legal guardian, you can't stop me.

The man was using the law - the thought made him sick. "Any claim you had to her was revoked when you sold her."
As he spoke, he reached for.the pistols he had placed beneath the bar. He had expected to eventually have a confrontation, but hoped it would not be here. He pulled the two Single Action Armies out with lightning speed and aimed one at Slim and the other at Muscle and pulled back the hammers. "Now get the fuck out of my bar."
He only hesitated because he didn't want Marta to hear the shot and get more scared than she already was.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Enrique - 01-02-2015, 12:40 AM
[No subject] - by Camila - 01-02-2015, 11:39 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 01-03-2015, 01:10 AM
[No subject] - by Camila - 01-04-2015, 09:19 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 01-04-2015, 10:56 PM
[No subject] - by Camila - 01-06-2015, 01:30 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 01-06-2015, 02:46 PM
[No subject] - by Camila - 01-09-2015, 01:11 AM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 01-09-2015, 01:44 PM
[No subject] - by Camila - 01-09-2015, 02:45 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 01-09-2015, 09:04 PM