This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Of Assassination and Murder - Part III
“I do,”
Rajani said in english to the other woman. Her English was not as good, but it was passable. Enough businessmen only spoke it to force her to have to learn the language, even if only to a degree. A job. Rajani did not have much experience with jobs Her life had afforded her not to hold such concerns as employment, she did feel for those who needed to toil their lives though. But not to a great degree if truth be told. “A job often seems to me like a leash. It can only be tempered if it is a leash willingly put on, otherwise it is always a chore. I have little experience with such though. Do you see it differently? I’ve never spoken so fully with someone who had a job.”

Rajani took another bite of her food, there was no risk of manners when the other woman joined her already mid-meal. It was hers and she would not stand for it getting cold on the other woman’s behalf. No, no. She enjoyed the bite before going on, her words hesitant yet not unclear in English, “I travel about, luxuriate wherever I settle. To Beijing specifically, a dream I once had. Or perhaps the fear of it. Who can tell? I have stayed because it is comfortable, but perhaps I will go elsewhere soon. These are the ways of the world in which we live.”

“I suppose I will have to find a purpose to all this, but in the end my own enjoyment seems to come to the forefront,”
Rajani waved the chopsticks in her hand as if this was only the slightest of things to regard or consider. “Sometimes I feel humanity has the oddest sense for making us desire to create reason for actions. That may be the path for some…for others it seems outdated. At least to me.”

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-03-2015, 11:34 AM
[No subject] - by rajani_misra - 11-03-2015, 11:04 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-04-2015, 12:16 PM
[No subject] - by rajani_misra - 11-09-2015, 08:03 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-10-2015, 11:12 AM
[No subject] - by rajani_misra - 11-23-2015, 03:44 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-09-2015, 01:03 PM