This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Of Assassination and Murder - Part III
Rajani finished another bite of her food before placing the chopsticks down and offering with her hand as she said in Chinese, though a slower twang influenced by her Malaysian upbringing, "Please, do."

One the other woman had seated herself, Rajani offered a moment to take another bite as she settled into her chair. Before the waiter could come over, Rajani asked, "Have you come to China previously then? This is my first time here, though I’ve stayed far longer than I expected coming in. I’ve always been one to move at my own time though. When you’re comfortable, it’s always difficult to leave that security."

The waiter came taking her order as Rajani continued eating, once he had left. Her midnight eyes danced over the other woman trying to size up just who was sitting across from her. It was easy to imagine things, yet she did notice a defensive, no, not defensive. A prepared nature to her. Perhaps sitting with a stranger was the cause of that. It very well could be, yet still she wondered. Rajani asked simply, "What brings you to Beijing?"

Then she began thinking of what she would say as a lie for her own response to that same question.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-03-2015, 11:34 AM
[No subject] - by rajani_misra - 11-03-2015, 11:04 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-04-2015, 12:16 PM
[No subject] - by rajani_misra - 11-09-2015, 08:03 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-10-2015, 11:12 AM
[No subject] - by rajani_misra - 11-23-2015, 03:44 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-09-2015, 01:03 PM