This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Closing the Trap
Jacinda laughed at Barovsky's comment. Prettiest game face. She cleaned up real good, she knew that. Could turn heads. But the guy was plainly on the run, hiding. He'd probably be suspicious of some strange woman coming on to him out of nowhere in the middle of the day. She'd have to think of something else.

A thought occurred to her and she moved her head back and forth thinking about it. It could work, she supposed. Depended on how she sold it. She looked down at her clothes. Leather jacket over a button down shirt beneath which was light flexible under-armor disguised as an undershirt. It wouldn't completely stop a knife or a claw from completely getting through but it couple keep the wound from being a massive blood spraying gash.

She began to mess up her hair while on her radio she thumbed Halvorssen and said "Hey Thor, I'm up the street. Can you come here?"
His field tech showed her location so he should start moving right away. Instead, the dot that showed his position on her retinal display stayed were it was, pulsing as if in time to a heartbeat- or maybe someone fuming.

Finally, after a moment, his comm came back. "Sure. Hold on." She smiled, guessing he didn't care for the name. Which pretty much settled it in her mind. He was Thor.

He came around the corner out of site of the club. The look her gave her was flat.

She met it with a smile. He really was something to look at. If only she could do something about his sense of humor. Maybe over drinks or something. "Relax. I need your big strong muscles."
The startled look in his eyes was priceless. She laughed, going on. "Volodin's probably on alert. I can't just walk up to him batting my eyelashes. I need you to hit me."

And he smiled, then laughed, shaking his head. About damn time! At least he wasn't dumb. He understood almost instantly. He walked closer to her. "Make it look good. Some blood."
As she spoke she took off her jacket and pulled at her shirt, tearing it in a few spots around the neck and popping a button, as if she had been manhandled. It didn't look great. She looked at him. "Do that too, k?"

His blue ice eyes still held a smirk as he reared back and smacked her open palmed across the face. The pain came to her a moment after the smack and she realized she had spun into a wall. Her nose ached, the pain radiating outward in stronger circles. The taste of iron in her mouth said her lip had been split. It had been a good one. But still not enough. She spit the bloody saliva out and said, "Again."
His hand moved so fast she didn't even see it- and then couldn't see at all as spots and lights danced around and she realized she was on the ground shaking her head and wishing she hadn't.

To his credit, he was down by her side almost immediately. "Are you ok?" His voice was soft and there was concern in his eyes. She liked that. She liked him. Hard and professional enough to hit her without a moment's thought. But also cool and caring. She laughed and spit out the mouthful of blood that was there now. It hurt and the side of her face throbbed with pain, but all the same, she was having fun.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Next time, though, I get to kick your ass."
He genuinely smiled as he helped her up. Then he took her shirt at the collar and waist and pulled at her, swinging her around. The pop of buttons and tearing of threads only took part of her attention as her already throbbing head suddenly felt like it was sloshing around against the sides of a truck. "Alright alright!"
she finally got out, and he stopped.

He never lost the smile on his face though, even as he looked her up and down. "Good."

She gave him a smile even as she comm'ed Anne Marie. "You got a twenty on his location?"

The girl came back. "Check her display. Look's like him sneaking out an alley. Tagging him on the map now."

Immediately, she could see the location on her overlay. She wasn't far and thankfully he was coming in her direction. She looked at Thor one last time with a wink- which hurt like a son-of-a-bitch- and stumbled out. Hopefully their paths would cross.

And then they'd see what happened.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 07-23-2015, 07:58 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 07-24-2015, 10:17 AM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 07-29-2015, 10:05 AM
[No subject] - by Yoshimura - 08-06-2015, 10:16 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 08-07-2015, 08:36 AM
[No subject] - by Jacinda - 08-19-2015, 02:58 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 08-24-2015, 03:15 PM
[No subject] - by Yoshimura - 08-30-2015, 12:47 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 09-01-2015, 08:22 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-04-2015, 02:42 PM