This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Last Straw
The kid had a good head on his shoulders. Both of the would be gods did. Dorian was still on edge despite the fact that Ivan was backing him even if he didn't understand. Hell Dorian didn't understand. And now he had to explain to the pretty boy cop that he was Atharim. There was no getting around it now. It seemed they both had secrets - thought Dorian didn't intend for anyone else to find out his secret.

The boy grinned at Sarkozy. "With all due respect, I could decimate you easily, probably faster than you could swing your bludgeoning weapon. You will make my friend here far more likeable if you let go of the power."

Her sword was put away but the look said she could probably do just as much damage hand to hand. Dorian sighed and put his gun away. It seemed shit had hit the fan and they had a job to do. Dorian looked at Ivan, "If what he says is true and you hold a weapon. I suggest you drop it. Volodin is dead. He was in there when the building went up. But that is off the record."

Dorian looked around at the chaos around the area. He looked at the two Atharim. "For now. I will keep your secret. But if you for one moment do anything I don't like. I will not be so kind the next time."
Dorian turned to Ivan. "We've a job to do. I'll handle the crowd, you can deal with these two. You should be more than capable of it. They lived here, figure out if they knew Volodin and get their statements."

Dorian didn't wait for Sarkozy's answer he stalked off toward the crowds milling around. His badge in plain sight but he felt a new sort of tension in his body. How was he going to ask Martin about the girl - or did he have to. If she knew him, he could easily find out who she was. A new project. He would have to keep an eye on both her and the boy. One wrong move and Martin would know their secrets.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-26-2015, 12:26 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-26-2015, 12:45 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-27-2015, 11:42 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 10-27-2015, 03:03 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-27-2015, 03:37 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-27-2015, 03:58 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-28-2015, 08:09 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 10-30-2015, 10:48 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 10-30-2015, 11:07 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-30-2015, 11:26 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-30-2015, 11:46 AM