This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sometimes Knowing Sucks
Yun smiled as she straightened the black jacket settled over her shoulders. Slav spoke quietly into his inner ear implant to release the family to their rooms and stand guard as the plan reaped its rewards. "I knew you were a reasonable man. I didn't want to have to resort to these tactics but like your father, you need a little more persuasion than most."

The screen on the far wall split into three separate views, one for each family member. They were alone separate rooms just them and the drone set to watch them. "The drones are programmed to shoot a warning shot before they kill if they try to make a call or move to the windows. But as long as they listen they will be safe. Your father knows the drill. He's done it a time or two if I recall."

Yun turned her attentions to the Detective. "Now that you are being more reasonable and feeling the sedative I'm sure, we can discuss our business. I need a man of your talents. And Detective Sarkozy you can use my help. Did you know that a man you had in custody was arrested that very same day for destruction of public property using this new channeling ability Ascendancy so graciously exposed to the entire world in a grandiose display of his power?"
Yun waved her hand dismissively. "I'm sure you do. But did you know that he and another who confessed to the same murder have gone missing. Where do you think they will look?"

Yun already knew that IA was looking into another Domovoi agent. But she wanted this one - this power. It wasn't about family legacy - it only helped matters. No this gift was hers now. He'd do anything for his family - just like his father. "I will help you. You can help me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-24-2018, 05:30 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-25-2018, 01:59 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-26-2018, 05:03 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-31-2018, 12:00 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 06:17 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-01-2018, 12:01 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 12:50 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-01-2018, 03:12 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 03:24 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-01-2018, 03:41 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 03:56 PM