This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sometimes Knowing Sucks
Ivan felt anger burning inside him. He wanted to glare at his "Uncle" but the feel of the steel against his head stilled any movement. Fuckers. They didn't know who they were messing with. His voice was tight, angry, a promise of threat."You're making a huge mistake. You have no idea-"

The voice cut him off with a chuckle. "Actually, Detective Ivan Sarkozy of Domovoi, we know exactly who- and what- you are. And what you are capable of. It's why you have been chosen."
The voice went on. "We are not fools, Detective. We've dealt with dangerous men before. I have no doubt that you might be able to get away. Might. Or that you could....well, you wouldn't kill me now would you, Detective? You're a sworn officer of the law. You wouldn't deprive me of my civil liberties."

The guy was needling him. But he was an idiot. If it came down to it, he thought he could kill. Maybe. If his family was involved. The voice could read his thoughts, it seemed. "More importantly, I promise you that you'd never make it to your family in time, out here on the edges of town."

He squeezed his eyes shut, feeling the panic, the fear. Like when pops was shot. He'd been at school and got the message, run home terrified. Bastard. Fucking Asshole. It made sense now, the shithole strip club.

He did turn his head despite the steel pressed against it, and glared at Pol. The dick wouldn't even meet his eye, just kept looking down, crying. "How the fuck can you do this to us, Pol!?!? We're almost family!!"
The man didn't say anything.

"Enough, Detective. Please drive to this address."
handing a slip of paper to him. "And don't try anything. I promise you, no matter happens to me, your family will suffer. I promise."

Ivan had no choice. He couldn't take the risk. He drove.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-24-2018, 05:30 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-25-2018, 01:59 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-26-2018, 05:03 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 01-31-2018, 12:00 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 06:17 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-01-2018, 12:01 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 12:50 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-01-2018, 03:12 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 03:24 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 02-01-2018, 03:41 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-01-2018, 03:56 PM