This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Chance Meeting
"I do not blame you for choosing to become Atharim." Aria laughed. She didn't choose anything. She was born into it. But he was right, sometimes she felt like nothing more than a walking talking bloodhound.

With all the new information she had gathered she assumed her mother had been Furia. One who had tried to escape. And Aria knew all too well the penalty for not joining the Atharim. Which meant leaving it too. She sighed.

Her questions? They were pretty much answered and in reality she already knew them. Against everything that she had ever been taught she knew that these men and women were not monsters. They are not inherently evil. It's all about the choices we make.

Aria shook her head which turned out to be a bad thing. She laid back down in the green lush grass. Such an odd thing to have in the middle of the dark and drab city scape of Moscow. "For the record, I didn't choose to be Atharim. I was born into it. There has been nothing but Atharim since I was an infant. Raised by a man who I thought had been my father." Aria sighed. "But he's just another hunter."

She paused and thought about her question again. But there really was nothing more he could say that could answer it any better than he already had. She looked up and smiled. "My question has been answered. While the answer conflicts with everything I've learned in my life. I believe in my heart, that you and your kind are no different than mine. It's all about those choices we make. You are not gods. You are men. You aren't evil, but you are dangerous." She wasn't afraid of him, not right now, he seemed genuniely concerned for her well being but that could change in any instant. How close was the danger? A new question formed in her mind and Aria hoped he would not be offended. "Right now, you smell like just a man. No emotion, nothing is overly present. I feel something deep down. I want to know why you envelope yourself in the bubble." She smiled up at him. "If you could have my ability for only a moment, I'm sure I'd feel and smell just the same. If I don't encapsulate myself from the world around me and myself." She waved her hands above her. "This happens. Why do you do it?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-12-2013, 06:45 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-13-2013, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-13-2013, 11:06 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-13-2013, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-13-2013, 12:37 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-14-2013, 10:59 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-14-2013, 11:18 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-15-2013, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-16-2013, 10:20 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-16-2013, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-16-2013, 02:24 PM