This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Chance Meeting
"How are you feeling? I did what I could." He asked, Aria blinked blearily up at him. What the hell had happened? Her head hurt less and she couldn't feel anything coming from him, nothing. She sighed, it was probably for the best. She sat up trying to avoid any contact. "What was that? You are not just an ordinary person, are you?"

Aria laughed. That was an understatement. She held up a finger asking him to wait a moment. She closed her eyes and pushed every emotion into the single flame in her mind. Her solitude was the only place she was safe, and he had burst the bubble at a mere comment, she hadn't realized how much tracking someone in the same vicinity paid on her control. She knew better next time.

The emotions slipped away and she felt better, the palm of her hands stung, but it could have been worse. She wasn't exactly sure what he had done to her. Her head didn't hurt like she'd been hit over the head, or even if she'd just passed out of her own accord. It wasn't quite like waking up after a good nights rest but it felt natural. He had used his power on her and it made Aria shudder.

She knew she owned him an answer, but she wasn't sure what to say. Mr. White seemed to have understood, though they had never discussed it beyond that one night below the safe house and she'd not seen either he nor Rune since. Aria didn't look at him, losing control like that was more than embarrassing. She took a deep breath. "You aren't the only one who's special here."

Aria studied the wall in front of her, the ivy climbing the walls was chipping away at the mortar, she wondered why people let the vine grow. Probably the same reason why the Atharim let her live. "I am Furia." Like Mr. White, Aria didn't expect him to understand or know. No one really believed in the things that were her life. "I can feel and smell your feelings. The Atharim use Furia to track monsters." Aria sighed, "There are different levels. Some can only sense the most violent and the events that have the biggest impact on a person's emotions. Others, like me, feel everything from everyone."

She let it sink in before she added, "I could find you anywhere in the world right now." It was dangerous for him to know her, rather for her to know him. He was being hunted by her brethern. If they found out she could find him, it would end very badly and she wasn't exactly sure it would be worse for. She smiled, "It would be difficult if you hopped a plane, but given enough time I'd find you. It's my job to track things down. I'd be surprised if the CCD didn't have one or two of us floating around. If the Atharim hasn't found them that is." Aria shuddered at the thought of what they do to those who choose not to join them. Aria wondered what would happen if they tried to leave, probably more of the same. Neither thought was pleasant.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-12-2013, 06:45 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-13-2013, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-13-2013, 11:06 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-13-2013, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-13-2013, 12:37 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-14-2013, 10:59 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-14-2013, 11:18 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-15-2013, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-16-2013, 10:20 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-16-2013, 01:02 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-16-2013, 02:24 PM