This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Meeting of Threads
Jared walked with her, once again feeling as he did in high school. His heart rate was elevated, but he kept his breathing in check. It was such a strange feeling in general. Suddenly he felt cold. His step hesitated a moment in wonder.

Emily led the way to a coffee shop and Jared politely opened the door for her. It was a reflex. In some ways, Jared was a bit old fashioned. He smiled as she pegged him as an American.

"New Mexico - Roswell to be exact. I've had my fair share of aliens."
She giggled - actually giggled. "How about you?"

Jared knew the answer. Most Americans would.

"Chicago. I'm surprised you didn't know."

Jared gave her a grin. "I did, but I figure with everything going on in your life that it might be a relief to meet someone who didn't know your life story. I hope I don't offend."

Jared was sincere. It had been the whole reason why he had asked the question. She smiled at his response, and once again Jared felt something flash through him. That smile did things to him that so very few woman had done.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jared Vanders - 10-11-2016, 09:44 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 10-11-2016, 10:27 AM
[No subject] - by Jared Vanders - 10-18-2016, 09:30 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 10-18-2016, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by Jared Vanders - 10-19-2016, 09:33 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 10-25-2016, 09:52 AM
[No subject] - by Jared Vanders - 10-26-2016, 05:11 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 10-27-2016, 07:58 AM
[No subject] - by Jared Vanders - 10-27-2016, 01:06 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 11-01-2016, 09:52 AM