This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Who told you that you were naked?
"Pardon me. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

John spun around to face the sound of the intrusion. John's appearance flashed from man to wolf and back to man. He stood there before the beautiful woman with golden eyes, naked as he he came unto this earth. Shaking his head, he began to speak. "Well I guess that I shouldn't be surprised to attract attention when screaming into the wild."

John couldn't help but to blush. Wearing nothing but tattoos and brands was not the way to introduce one's self. "My name is slave, but most people call me John. My friends call me Doulou. Take your pick as I will answer to all three."
As he regained some semblance of control, John went from naked, to fig leaves, to animal skins' to fully clothed. john walked toward her with an outstretched hand.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-01-2014, 09:57 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-02-2014, 07:37 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-25-2014, 06:24 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-27-2014, 07:37 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-28-2014, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-29-2014, 07:45 AM