This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Who told you that you were naked?
continued from Lost

Sierra woke up in the dream world. She hadn't intended to come here, but now that she was she might as well do something. The last time she'd come here, Snow was teaching her about it. He was being the alpha and he died trying to be that too. Sierra tried not to cry.

She could feel her self image flickering from wolf to human and back to wolf again and again. She couldn't decide, her mind wanted to be gone, to be lost, but Sierra knew she was human, knew that she was not like that. She would not die like her brother.

Out of the corner of her eye Sierra saw a white blur. It was not there and then it was and then gone in an instant. She turned and saw nothing. But she followed the direction it had gone, just like she had when she was playing the game with Snow.

Tears streamed down her golden eyes. Her mind had settled on her human form without the disguising contacts she almost always wore. Still wolf, still who she was. It was a perfect balance as Sierra 'chased' the blur of white. She had to know what it was!

She bound into places unheeding what was there, trying to catch it. But her instincts stuck in, she no longer bound recklessly through the dream world. But still she could never be sure if another was there. The dangers of the dream world were always present and Sierra had no guide. She stopped in a place she didn't know.

She caught the last part of a man talking to himself. "So mutherfucker, I said that I was naked!"
He was yelling and Sierra took a step back and bumped into the something behind her, it crashed, but it made no sound. It just blinked back into place where it had been prior. The dream world was something to get used to.

Sierra spoke softly. "Pardon me. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-01-2014, 09:57 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-02-2014, 07:37 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-25-2014, 06:24 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-27-2014, 07:37 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-28-2014, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-29-2014, 07:45 AM