This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Deflating the Ruse
Sage was drifting out while he worked. It was odd watching him with his computing power a thought away again. He'd gotten use to having him actually looking at him when he was talking to him, or at least knowing he was busy typing away staring at his laptop. Now he zoned... was gone.

Nox let him do his thing. He hadn't agreed, but he hadn't told him to fuck off either. It gave Nox a chance to think about what had happened. He wasn't typically shy but Sage was making him uncomfortable. And what was with the gibberish?

Sage's voice drew Nox from his own thoughts so he looked down at the wallet which had a much longer message than what Sage had said. Nox chuckled, Sage had only spoken to get his attention. <small>WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? I'LL GIVE YOU ARIA'S COORDINATES IF AND ONLY IF YOU TELL ME.

</small>

Nox sighed. They had to talk about it sometimes. "You make me nervous and I'm never nervous around girls."

<small>NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I'M THE SAME. YOU ARE THE SAME.

</small>

Nox shrugged. "This is weird ya know. But everything's changed for me, Sage. Not just finding out I've been repressing feelings. Funny thing, Aurora's talking to me in my head. And I'm starting to talk back to her now."

<small>SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO ABOUT ALL THIS CHANGE?

</small>

Nox stood up with a grin. "First things first, but I need to take Aria out. Orders and all that. After that, I'll let you know."

<small>IF THAT'S SECOND, WHAT'S FIRST?

</small>

Nox took a step and closed the distance and leaned down and pressed his lips against Sage's.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-09-2018, 02:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-10-2018, 06:58 AM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-17-2018, 07:18 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-21-2018, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-24-2018, 10:50 AM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-26-2018, 09:04 AM
[No subject] - by Sage - 01-29-2018, 02:23 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 02-06-2018, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 02-07-2018, 12:57 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-11-2018, 05:00 PM
[No subject] - by Sage - 02-12-2018, 06:43 AM